- 1 Is Acura 2016 TLX a good car?
- 2 How much is a 2016 Acura TLX?
- 3 Is Acura TLX a reliable car?
- 4 Is Acura TLX worth the money?
- 5 Do Acura TLX have transmission problems?
- 6 Is Acura TLX good in snow?
- 7 Does 2016 Acura TLX require premium gas?
- 8 Does 2016 Acura TLX have remote start?
- 9 What is included in the 2016 Acura TLX technology package?
- 10 How many miles can a Acura TLX last?
- 11 What does Acura TLX stand for?
- 12 Are Acura TLX fast?
- 13 Which is better Honda Accord or Acura TLX?
- 14 What is Acura TLX comparable to?
- 15 What is the best Acura model to buy?
Is Acura 2016 TLX a good car?
Is the 2016 Acura TLX a Good Used Car? The 2016 Acura TLX is a decent used luxury midsize car. It pleases with its agile handling, comfortable ride quality, and hushed interior. It also returns high fuel economy and offers a long list of advanced safety features.
How much is a 2016 Acura TLX?
The value of a used 2016 Acura TLX ranges from $10,441 to $23,987, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.
Is Acura TLX a reliable car?
The Acura TLX Reliability Rating is 4.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 1st out of 31 for luxury midsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $440 which means it has excellent ownership costs.
Is Acura TLX worth the money?
Drivers will love the TLX’s long-term reliability and fuel-efficient engineering. While the base engine will save you some extra bucks, choose the V6 for a more engaging drive. Super Handling All-Wheel Drive is well worth it.
Do Acura TLX have transmission problems?
By far the biggest issue with the 2015 TLX is with the transmission. Of the 174 total complaints, 120 were for transmission problems. Out of those, 50 were specifically for jerks between gears.
Is Acura TLX good in snow?
Slippery roads are often a hazard for most vehicles, but the Acura has an advantage. When you drive the MDX, TLX, and RDX on roads fresh with snow, you can drive with confidence knowing Acura’s Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) system is on your side.
Does 2016 Acura TLX require premium gas?
Your Acura ILX, TLX, RLX, MDX, or RDX will run fine on regular gasoline, but using the recommended premium unleaded 91 octane fuel is sure to boost performance, increase longevity, and keep your Acura running as it should – providing you with the peace of mind you’ve been seeking.
Does 2016 Acura TLX have remote start?
Technology. A true luxury car, the TLX includes a wealth of technology features. Our TLX included the Technology and Advance packages. The Advance package includes a unique key fob remote that allows you to lock or remote–start the vehicle from up to 330 feet away.
What is included in the 2016 Acura TLX technology package?
The Technology Package (about $4,000) includes navigation with real-time traffic, an upgraded 490-watt 10-speaker Acura/ELS Studio sound system with hard-disk drive, forward-collision warning, lane-keeping assist, lane-departure warning, blind-spot information, rear cross-traffic monitor, leather-trimmed interior, rain
How many miles can a Acura TLX last?
The Acura TLX should last for many years
Pricing aside, the Acura TLX has proven to be reliable as many owners are easily getting their cars to around the 100,000-mile mark without any real issues.
What does Acura TLX stand for?
The tlx for an acura tlx vehicles means touring luxury executive.
Are Acura TLX fast?
According to independent tests, the TLX will sprint from 0 to 60 mph in just under six seconds, although it’s not quite as quick as competitors like the less powerful BMW 330i. The Honda Accord with its own 2.0-liter turbo engine is also quicker because of a lighter curb weight.
Which is better Honda Accord or Acura TLX?
While the Accord is among today’s most athletic family cars, most drivers find the TLX to be even sharper. It comes standard with Agile Handling Assist. Acura’s Super Handling All-Wheel Drive system makes the TLX even more fun to drive on twisty roads.
What is Acura TLX comparable to?
10 Acura TLX Competitors to Consider
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class has jumped to the top of the small luxury-car sales chart on the strength of its weighty reputation, attractive style and its array of variants.
- BMW 3 Series.
- Infiniti Q50.
- Audi A4.
- Alfa Romeo Giulia.
- Jaguar XE.
- Mercedes-Benz CLA.
- Lexus IS.
What is the best Acura model to buy?
The Best Used Acura Models You Can Buy These Days
- 2019 MDX Hybrid. If you desire a roomy, comfortable crossover SUV with great fuel economy, look no further than the 2019 Acura MDX Hybrid.
- 2016 TLX. RELATED: Reliable To the Death — the 2020 Acura RLX.
- 2016 ILX. Perhaps you prefer something a little smaller.
- 2017 RLX.
- 2017 NSX.