- 1 How do I connect to Audi connect?
- 2 How do I setup my Audi connect key?
- 3 How do I connect my Audi MMI?
- 4 How do I enter my 8 digit PIN in my Audi MMI?
- 5 Can Audi connect start your car?
- 6 Do I have to pay for Audi connect?
- 7 How do I get Audi connect for free?
- 8 Can I unlock my Audi with my phone?
- 9 Why is My Audi MMI not working?
- 10 How do I find my Audi MMI version?
- 11 How do I access my Audi service history?
- 12 What does Audi Connect include?
- 13 How long does Audi Connect last?
How do I connect to Audi connect?
Start your vehicle • Press the Menu function button on the MMI® system and choose “Audi connect” in the MMI® display • Open the options menu • Select “Audi connect user management” • Select “Key user” • Select “Set key user” • Enter your myAudi account User name exactly as is reflected in the registration email • NOTE:
How do I setup my Audi connect key?
- Vehicle Key User Set–up.
- Step 1: Access Audi connect® services.
- Step 2: Access Audi connect® User Management.
- Step 3: Verify information.
- Step 4: Confirm personal data.
- Step 5: Create a PIN.
- Step 6: Accept General Terms & Conditions.
- Vehicle Key User Set–up.
How do I connect my Audi MMI?
Step-By-Step Guide to Pairing Your Smartphone with Audi MMI® Bluetooth
- Put Your Audi A4 in PARK with the Ignition On.
- Activate Bluetooth on Your Apple or Android Device.
- Set Bluetooth to Pairing Mode.
- Select PHONE on the Audi MMI® Display.
- Select CONNECT Mobile Device.
How do I enter my 8 digit PIN in my Audi MMI?
Locate your 8–digit Audi Connect PIN – this will be provided under your vehicle profile when you add your vehicle to your myAudi account (you can also find it in the MMI Connect app under Settings). Step 3. Access the Options menu by selecting the right bracket and select Login.
Can Audi connect start your car?
Audi has digitalized the conventional vehicle key and transferred it to the user’s smartphone in the form of the Audi connect key. It is used to unlock and lock the car, and authorizes engine start-up. To start the engine, the phone is placed in the Audi phone box, which is also equipped with an NFC antenna.
Do I have to pay for Audi connect?
A complimentary six-month subscription to Audi connect® PRIME and PLUS with your new Audi purchase allows you to experience how these array of features offers an elevated level of connectivity and infotainment. After the free trial period expires, you can choose to subscribe to a package or packages that suit you.
How do I get Audi connect for free?
It’s something like freedompopmobile.foggmobile.com (or something like that). Also enable data roaming. Then it will work and you will have Audi Connect for FREE.
Can I unlock my Audi with my phone?
Whether you want to let someone in or keep someone out, the myAudi app can lock and unlock your vehicle. Near or far, you have control of your Audi from your smartphone. Use the myAudi app to monitor your vehicle status from the palm of your hand.
Why is My Audi MMI not working?
If your MMI doesn’t start up at all, then it’s probably not receiving power. The fuses that control many of the MMI modules are located in a compartment in the left side of your trunk. Pry open the side panel in the trunk and inspect the fuses.
How do I find my Audi MMI version?
The easiest way is to check the software version that is loaded in the system. To do this, enter the car menu by pressing the CAR button, then press SETUP or MENU, then select the “Version” submenu and read the value from the line marked with the letters “SW“.
How do I access my Audi service history?
Try this from the myAudi portal: Select Menu>Service>Maintenance>Service Schedule>Display All Entries.
What does Audi Connect include?
Primarily a system for accessing the car’s navigation, plus your phone’s contacts and calendar events, Audi Connect has three main components, called Connect Care, Connect Prime and Connect Plus. Connect Care also includes remote locking and unlocking of the car, via the free myAudi app for iPhone and Android.
How long does Audi Connect last?
Re: Audi Connect licence renewal
This will give you the licence expiry (there are quite a few in there). There’s an option to get it to remind you of the licences expiring but it only gives you about a week’s notice. As far as I know, you only get 3-4 months as standard. You get 3 years with the Tech Pack.