- 1 How much is a 1970 El Camino SS worth?
- 2 How much is an El Camino worth?
- 3 What is the best year El Camino to buy?
- 4 How can you tell a real SS El Camino?
- 5 What years did they make the El Camino SS?
- 6 How long is a 1970 El Camino?
- 7 How much is a 1983 El Camino worth?
- 8 How much is a 1966 El Camino worth?
- 9 What is the most popular El Camino?
- 10 Why was the El Camino discontinued?
- 11 How much is a 1968 El Camino worth?
- 12 Is Chevrolet bringing back the El Camino?
- 13 Is an El Camino a muscle car?
- 14 How fast is the El Camino?
- 15 What was the GMC version of the El Camino?
How much is a 1970 El Camino SS worth?
WHAT TO PAY
|El Camino SS 396||$16,000||$30,000|
|El Camino SS 454||$18,000||$33,000|
How much is an El Camino worth?
|Chevrolet El Camino||$24,184||+17.53%|
|1966 Chevrolet El Camino||$34,181||+1.36%|
|1967 Chevrolet El Camino||$30,781||+10.08%|
|1970 Chevrolet El Camino||$30,955||+9.58%|
What is the best year El Camino to buy?
The most valuable El Camino, is the 1965 model with the 350-horsepower, 327ci 4bbl L79, with a #1 value of $50,200. Despite being at the intersection of muscle car and pickup, two hot segments of the collector car market, the El Camino has remained a relatively affordable entry point.
How can you tell a real SS El Camino?
How to Identify a Real SS El Camino
- Identify the year and block type of the vehicle.
- Check the carburetor.
- Check for remote mirrors and glove compartment lights; all 1971 through 1972 SS models came standard with these options.
- Look at the door panel.
- Search the engine to find any raised codes rather than stamped-in codes.
What years did they make the El Camino SS?
The Chevrolet El Camino is a pickup / coupé utility vehicle that was produced by Chevrolet between 1959–60 and 1964–1987. Unlike a standard pickup truck, the El Camino was adapted from the standard two-door Chevrolet station wagon platform and integrated the cab and cargo bed into the body.
How long is a 1970 El Camino?
1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS Exterior Dimensions:
How much is a 1983 El Camino worth?
1983 Chevrolet El Camino for Sale: 29 Cars from $6,000 – iSeeCars.com.
How much is a 1966 El Camino worth?
Base price for six-cylinder models was $2,267; adding a 283-cid V-8 added $100 to that bottom line. Two trim levels were offered, with the base version looking as plain as the Chevrolet’s bare-bones 300-series A-bodies.
What is the most popular El Camino?
The 1970 El Camino SS454 LS6 is perhaps the most popular El Camino ever built. Producing 450 horsepower, it is one of the most desirable muscle trucks that brings big dollars at Mecum and Barrett-Jackson auctions.
Why was the El Camino discontinued?
After the 1984 model year, El Camino production was moved to Mexico, and in 1987, the El Camino was discontinued thanks to outstanding sales of the Chevrolet S-10 pickup.
How much is a 1968 El Camino worth?
Through the Years
|EXPECT TO PAY|
Is Chevrolet bringing back the El Camino?
2020 El Camino Hoax
Pictures of a new look El Camino have resurfaced once again, and this time it was reported that the car-truck will be based on the Camaro platform. Unfortunately, we won’t see a new El Camino in 2020 or maybe even ever.
Is an El Camino a muscle car?
Ford’s Ranchero was the first “car-truck” sold in the United States, but it was not a new idea. In 1968, the more powerful SS engine made the El Camino into one of the iconic muscle cars of the late 1960s and 1970s. In 1987, Chevrolet dropped the El Camino from its lineup for good. Today, the car is a cult classic.
How fast is the El Camino?
The El Camino SS also has great straight-line performance; its acceleration is on the same level as most high-performance B class or C class competitors and its nitrous boost is powerful. Its stock top speed is 162 mph (260 km/h) and 176 mph (283 km/h) when nitrous is used.
What was the GMC version of the El Camino?
The Sprint was renamed Caballero for the 1978 model year, and produced through 1987. The rear-wheel-drive car-based pickups were sold by GMC Truck dealers primarily in the United States and Canada as the GMC version of the Chevrolet El Camino.