- 1 How much is a 1980 Camaro worth?
- 2 Which year Camaro is most valuable?
- 3 How much is a 1981 Camaro worth?
- 4 What is the rarest Camaro ever built?
- 5 How much is a 1970 Camaro worth?
- 6 How much horsepower does a 1980 Z28 Camaro have?
- 7 How much is a 1985 Camaro worth?
- 8 Which Camaro is the best?
- 9 What is the most expensive Camaro ever sold?
- 10 How much horsepower does a 1981 Z28 Camaro have?
- 11 What is the most sought after Camaro?
- 12 What year is the best IROC Camaro?
- 13 How much is a 1969 Camaro SS worth?
How much is a 1980 Camaro worth?
Data based on 148 auction sales. About the data. Examine the data. note: The images shown are representations of the 1980 Chevrolet Camaro and not necessarily vehicles that have been bought or sold at auction.
|Z28 Sport Coupe||$12,925|
Which year Camaro is most valuable?
The 1969 Camaro ZL1 ranks as the most valuable production Camaro. Among muscle car collectors, it’s also considered a “blue chip” model.
How much is a 1981 Camaro worth?
Data based on 122 auction sales. About the data. Examine the data. note: The images shown are representations of the 1981 Chevrolet Camaro and not necessarily vehicles that have been bought or sold at auction.
What is the rarest Camaro ever built?
Rarest Camaro: COPO 1968 Camaro Z/28 Convertible. Numerous variants of the Camaro have been built during its 50-year production run. None have been as rare as the Convertible Z/28.
How much is a 1970 Camaro worth?
The six-cylinder 1970 Camaro retailed for $2,749 and attracted 12,578 buyers, while the V-8 Sport Coupe attracted 112,323 buyers at $2,839, for a total of 124,901 sales – 120,000 fewer than 1969.
How much horsepower does a 1980 Z28 Camaro have?
1980 Chevrolet Camaro Overview
The base engine was a 229-ci V6 rated at 115 horsepower, while the California version was a 231-ci rated at 110 horsepower. The Z28 brought its buyers the power they sought: a 350-ci V8 rated at 190 horsepower.
How much is a 1985 Camaro worth?
A total of 180,018 Chevrolet Camaros were sold in 1985, with 3,318 four-cylinder models, 78,315 V-6s and 98,385 V-8s. The base 88hp, 151 cid four-cylinder Sport Coupe started at $8,363. The 135hp, 173 cid V-6 Berlinetta Coupe started at $11,060. The 165hp, 305 cid V-8 Z28 also at $11,060.
Which Camaro is the best?
The Camaro SS is the best Camaro model. It’s more powerful than base versions of the nameplate, but it’s not as specialized as some of the higher-spec models like the Z28 and ZL1.
What is the most expensive Camaro ever sold?
The #59 1969 COPO Camaro ZL-1 is an original, matching-numbers example of one of the rarest muscle cars on the planet, and as such it isn’t too surprising that it fetched a $1,094,500.00 sale price, making it the most expensive Camaro ZL-1 ever sold at an auction.
How much horsepower does a 1981 Z28 Camaro have?
The Z28 was still powered by a 350 cubic-inch V8 that was rated at 190 horsepower, but that engine was now only available with an automatic transmission and those who preferred the four-speed stick had to opt for the smaller 165-horsepower 305, which was the only engine offered in Z28s sold in California, and then only
What is the most sought after Camaro?
The 1969 Camaro ZL1 is arguably the most valuable production Camaro and one of the “blue chip” models of the muscle car collector world.
What year is the best IROC Camaro?
Ranking The Camaro’s 10 Best Model Years
- 4 1985 Camaro IROC-Z: Of Championship Dreams.
- 5 1998 Camaro Z28 SS: Two’s Company.
- 6 2010 Camaro SS: Much-Vaunted Performance.
- 7 2012 Camaro ZL1: Back With A Bang.
- 8 1993 Chevy Camaro Z28: Spoilt For Choice.
- 9 1967 Yenko Camaro: Power Personified.
- 10 1967 Chevrolet Camaro: The Kickstarter.
How much is a 1969 Camaro SS worth?
It really depends on the car. They can go from around 20 or 30 thousand for a regular Camaro all the way up to $500,000 for a specialty Yenko model..