- 1 Is the BMW 528i reliable?
- 2 How many miles can a BMW 528i last?
- 3 What engine is in the 528i?
- 4 What is the difference between the BMW 528i and 535i?
- 5 What year BMW 5 Series is the best?
- 6 Is the 5 Series BMW reliable?
- 7 Why are BMW 5 Series so cheap?
- 8 What 5 Series is the best BMW?
- 9 Are BMW 5 Series expensive to maintain?
- 10 How fast is a BMW 5 Series?
- 11 Is BMW 528i all wheel drive?
- 12 What size engine does a BMW 528i have?
- 13 Which series BMW is most reliable?
- 14 What’s the best BMW Series?
- 15 Is BMW 3 Series or 5-Series better?
Is the BMW 528i reliable?
The BMW 528i Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 13th out of 30 for luxury fullsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $825 which means it has higher than average ownership costs. Repairs are more frequent for the 528i, so you may experience a few more visits to your BMW shop than normal.
How many miles can a BMW 528i last?
These cars can go 300,000 miles when well maintained. Check the CarFax or AutoCheck report for more helpful information.
What engine is in the 528i?
The base 2016 BMW 528i has a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that makes 240 horsepower. The 535i comes with a 300-horsepower, turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine, and the 535d has a 3.0-liter six-cylinder turbodiesel engine that generates 255 horsepower.
What is the difference between the BMW 528i and 535i?
Differences. The 528i has a 2.0L turbo 4 cylinder engine that delivers 240 hp. The bigger engine in the 535i is a 3.0L turbo-6 packing 300 hp. The 528i provides leatherette seating, whereas the 535i has real leather upholstery.
What year BMW 5 Series is the best?
These are five of our favorites from the past 45 years.
- 1992 E34 BMW 525ix. Sometimes the best cars are the most overlooked.
- 2013 F10 BMW M550d xDrive. As far as BMW is concerned, diesel isn’t a dirty word.
- 1999 E39 BMW 540i Touring.
- 1980 E12 BMW M535i.
- 1999 E39 BMW M5.
Is the 5 Series BMW reliable?
The 2021 BMW 5 Series has a good predicted reliability rating of four out of five.
Why are BMW 5 Series so cheap?
One of the reasons that BMWs are so cheap is that the used market for them is oversaturated. Cars are products, just like any other, and when there’s a lot of supply and not as much demand, then the prices drop.
What 5 Series is the best BMW?
Back when the G30 BMW 5 Series first debuted, there was almost a sigh of relief. The G30 is a marked improvement over its predecessor, the F10 BMW 5 Series, and fans were relieved to learn that.
Are BMW 5 Series expensive to maintain?
If your Bimmer is out of warranty, then you can expect to pay anywhere from $150 to $400 for just maintenance every 10,000 miles. On average, BMW owners can expect to pay more for maintenance because it is a German car made with specialty parts and technology.
How fast is a BMW 5 Series?
The BMW 5 Series can achieve a top speed of 250kmph.
Is BMW 528i all wheel drive?
All–wheel drive is an option on all and is dubbed “xDrive.” Also standard is an automatic stop-start function that shuts down the engine when the car stops in order to save fuel. The BMW 528i is powered by a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 240 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque.
What size engine does a BMW 528i have?
Used 2016 BMW 5 Series 528i xDrive Specs & Features
|Base engine size||2.0 l|
|Horsepower||240 hp @ 5000 rpm|
|Turning circle||39.7 ft.|
Which series BMW is most reliable?
Below is the list of the 5 most reliable used BMW models and engines.
- 2006-2011 BMW 3 Series.
- 2004 to 2010 BMW 5-Series (E60 and E61)
- 2002 to 2008 BMW 7-Series.
- 2008-2011 BMW 1 Series.
- 2006-2010 BMW X3.
What’s the best BMW Series?
With that being said, here are the ten best BMW cars ever made, ranked.
- 1 BMW 507. Finally, ranking #1 on this list of the best BMW cars is the BMW 507.
- 2 BMW M535i. Ranking number 2 is the BMW M535i.
- 3 BMW 2002.
- 4 BMW M3.
- 5 BMW M1.
- 6 BMW E36 M3.
- 7 BMW 850CSI.
- 8 BMW Z3 M Coupe.
Is BMW 3 Series or 5-Series better?
The BMW 3–Series puts up a good fight, but the BMW 5–Series is the superior sedan in this battle. And it shouldn’t come as a surprise considering it’s larger and more expensive. It offers additional interior room, more standard features, a performance-oriented model, and a higher luxury ceiling than the 3–Series.