- 1 How much is a BMW 428i convertible?
- 2 Is the BMW 4 Series Convertible a hardtop?
- 3 Which BMW is a hardtop convertible?
- 4 How much is a 2015 BMW 428i?
- 5 Are BMW 4 Series expensive to maintain?
- 6 Is BMW 4 Series worth it?
- 7 Is a hardtop convertible better than a soft top?
- 8 What is the cheapest hardtop convertible?
- 9 What is the most reliable convertible?
- 10 Which is the best BMW convertible to buy?
- 11 What is the roomiest convertible?
- 12 What is the best 4 seat convertible?
- 13 Is the BMW 428i fast?
- 14 Is the 2015 BMW 428i a good car?
- 15 Is the BMW 428i Twin Turbo?
How much is a BMW 428i convertible?
The least-expensive 2020 BMW 4 Series is the 2020 BMW 4 Series 430i 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $53,100.
Is the BMW 4 Series Convertible a hardtop?
Soft-Top vs Hard-Top: Why the new BMW 4 Series Convertible Made the Switch. For this second-generation of drop-top 4 Series, the roof has been converted from the previous-generation’s folding metal hard-top, to a fabric soft-top.
Which BMW is a hardtop convertible?
2012 BMW M3 Convertible: When people think of the classic convertible, this is the build that comes to mind. Four seats and a base price of $69,000. 2014 BMW 428i 4 Series Convertible: The hardtop roof of this 2 door, 4 seat car can completely retract or raise in 20 seconds.
How much is a 2015 BMW 428i?
2015 BMW 4 Series Retail Prices
|428i Gran Coupe RWD||$40,300||$37,575|
|435i xDrive Convertible AWD||$56,900||$52,850|
|435i Gran Coupe RWD||$45,800||$42,635|
|428i xDrive Coupe AWD||$42,750||$39,830|
Are BMW 4 Series expensive to maintain?
It’s moderately practical for a two door coupe, looks stunning, handles like a dream, and even though it has a small engine, the power is plentiful. However, the BMW 4 Series, much like every other BMW, is not necessarily the cheapest car to maintain.
Is BMW 4 Series worth it?
If you can fit it in your budget, the 4 Series should be one of your top choices among luxury small cars. That’s a potentially big “if” though, because this BMW is one of the most expensive cars in the class. But even at its high price point, the 4 Series provides plenty of value because of its all-around quality.
Is a hardtop convertible better than a soft top?
There are a few major benefits to a hardtop. One is security: A hardtop can’t be slashed, while a soft–top can. Beyond protection from thieves, a hardtop convertible also protects from weather. Hardtops are more effective at sealing and keeping out moisture, and they’re more insulated in cold temperatures.
What is the cheapest hardtop convertible?
Here are the 10 cheapest new convertibles you can buy today.
- 2015 MINI Cooper Convertible: $26,550.
- 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible V-6: $30,125.
- 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 1LT: $32,200.
- 2015 Audi A3 Cabriolet 1.8T Premium: $36,495.
- 2015 Volkswagen Eos 2.0T Komfort: $37,010.
What is the most reliable convertible?
10 Most Reliable Convertibles
- 2020 Fiat 124 Spider. The least expensive convertible on sale in the U.S. today is also one of the most reliable.
- 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata.
- 2020 Ford Mustang.
- 2020 BMW 2 Series.
- 2020 Audi A5 Cabriolet.
- 2020 BMW 4 Series.
- 2020 Porsche 718 Boxster.
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz SL.
Which is the best BMW convertible to buy?
F12 BMW M6
The F12 BMW M6 convertible is genuinely one of BMW’s best.
What is the roomiest convertible?
1) Ford Mustang Convertible
As long as you don’t need to carry more than one passenger the Mustang has plenty of room and tops our list of the convertibles with the most legroom.
What is the best 4 seat convertible?
Best four-seat convertibles
- Audi A5 Cabriolet.
- BMW 4 Series Convertble.
- Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet.
- Range Rover Evoque Convertible.
- Mercedes S-Class Cabriolet.
- Ford Mustang.
Is the BMW 428i fast?
The BMW 428i features a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that puts out 240 horsepower. According to BMW, the M4 will go from zero to 60 mph in 4.1 seconds and has a top speed of 156 mph. According to test drivers, the 428i and 435i engines are responsive and provide ample power.
Is the 2015 BMW 428i a good car?
Yes, the 2015 BMW 4 Series is a good luxury small car. It’s available in sedan (Gran Coupe), coupe, and convertible body styles. In any configuration, it’s one of the most athletic cars in the class, with quick acceleration and outstanding handling.
Is the BMW 428i Twin Turbo?
Acceleration and Power
The 2015 BMW 428i coupe, convertible and Gran Coupe come with a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 240 horsepower. It comes with a twin–turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine that produces 425 horsepower and 406 pound-feet of torque.