- 1 Is the 2014 Buick LaCrosse a good car?
- 2 Is the Buick LaCrosse a reliable car?
- 3 What is the value of a 2014 Buick LaCrosse?
- 4 Are used Buicks reliable?
- 5 Are Buicks expensive to fix?
- 6 How fast can a Buick LaCrosse go?
- 7 Are Buick LaCrosse expensive to maintain?
- 8 Does a Buick LaCrosse hold its value?
- 9 Is a Buick LaCrosse a luxury car?
- 10 What is the best used Buick to buy?
- 11 What is the most reliable Buick?
- 12 What is the best Buick to buy?
Is the 2014 Buick LaCrosse a good car?
2014 Buick LaCrosse Review
The Buick LaCrosse’s smooth ride, quiet and roomy interior, great safety ratings, and top-notch reliability push it toward the top of our large car rankings.
Is the Buick LaCrosse a reliable car?
How Reliable Is the 2019 Buick LaCrosse? The 2019 Buick LaCrosse has a slightly above-average predicted reliability rating of 3.5 out of five.
What is the value of a 2014 Buick LaCrosse?
2014 Buick LaCrosse Value – $6,082-$15,865 | Edmunds.
Are used Buicks reliable?
The Buick Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 13th out of 32 for all car brands. This rating is based on an average across 345 unique models. The average annual repair cost for a Buick is $608, which means it has above average ownership costs.
Are Buicks expensive to fix?
The average annual repair cost for a Buick is $608, which means it has above average ownership costs. The other factors that contribute to Buick reliability include an average of 0.3 visits to a repair shop per year and a 13% probability of a repair being severe.
How fast can a Buick LaCrosse go?
2018 Buick LaCrosse Premium 0-60 Times, Top Speed, Specs, Quarter Mile, and Wallpapers
|Top Speed||249 km/h|
|Acceleration 0-100 km/h (0-60 mph)||5.9 s|
|Fuel Type||Petrol (Gasoline)|
|Fuel Consumption (City)||11.3 L/100km|
Are Buick LaCrosse expensive to maintain?
Cost. The average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Buick LaCrosse is $569, compared to an average of $526 for midsize cars and $652 for all vehicle models.
Does a Buick LaCrosse hold its value?
While the new LaCrosse promises to hold its value better than past models, it isn’t likely to prove as resilient as the Toyota Avalon.
Is a Buick LaCrosse a luxury car?
2019 Buick LaCrosse Review
The 2019 Buick LaCrosse is a full-size entry-luxury sedan that can seat up to five people.
What is the best used Buick to buy?
Buick is known for its upscale quality, and our list of top Buick models to buy used includes a variety of classy options.
- Buick Enclave.
- Buick Encore.
- Buick LaCrosse.
What is the most reliable Buick?
Technically, the Buick Regal won the crown for the most dependable midsize car, but Buick discontinued the model after the 2020 model year.
What is the best Buick to buy?
- 2020 Buick Encore GX.
- 2020 Buick Envision.
- 2020 Buick Regal.
- 2019 Buick Cascada.
- 2019 Buick Enclave. #10 in 2019 Affordable Midsize SUVs.
- 2019 Buick Encore. #2 in 2019 Affordable Subcompact SUVs.
- 2019 Buick Envision. #9 in 2019 Luxury Compact SUVs.
- 2019 Buick LaCrosse. #4 in 2019 Affordable Large Cars.