- 1 Is 2010 Cadillac SRX a good car?
- 2 What is a 2010 Cadillac SRX worth?
- 3 Why was the Cadillac SRX discontinued?
- 4 What is the best year for Cadillac SRX?
- 5 Are Cadillac SRX expensive to repair?
- 6 How many miles will a Cadillac last?
- 7 What does the SRX stand for on a Cadillac?
- 8 Is the Cadillac 3.6 a good engine?
- 9 Is Cadillac SRX a good car?
- 10 What does SRX stand for?
- 11 When did Cadillac stop making SRX?
- 12 Which is better Cadillac SRX or XT5?
- 13 What are the problems with Cadillac SRX?
- 14 How many miles will a 2012 Cadillac SRX last?
- 15 What is the best tire for a Cadillac SRX?
Is 2010 Cadillac SRX a good car?
2010 Cadillac SRX Review
The 2010 Cadillac SRX, which was redesigned for 2010, has plenty of style, a luxurious interior and respectable cabin and cargo space. Though it doesn’t have the sharpest performance, reviewers said if you’re looking for a competent 2010 compact SUV with some style, the SRX is a good choice.
What is a 2010 Cadillac SRX worth?
2010 Cadillac SRX Value – $2,832-$11,215 | Edmunds.
Why was the Cadillac SRX discontinued?
A: The exact reason why General Motors chose to discontinue the Cadillac SRX is unknown. However, it’s thought that low sales figures for Cadillac SRX was likely the reason for the end of its production.
What is the best year for Cadillac SRX?
Since the model was going the final stretch, the 2015 was the best SRX year ever, having all it needed, and giving it all to us. It was a bittersweet ending for the vehicle, but the 2015 SRX was as good as it was ever going to get. In many ways, the story of the Cadillac SRX is a sad one.
Are Cadillac SRX expensive to repair?
Cost. The average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Cadillac SRX is $703, compared to an average of $807 for luxury midsize SUVs and $652 for all vehicle models.
How many miles will a Cadillac last?
If you properly maintain the cadillac cts it can last anywhere from 100,000 miles to 400,000 miles or more if you get lucky.
What does the SRX stand for on a Cadillac?
The term srx stands for series reconfigurable crossover for the cadillac manufacturer.
Is the Cadillac 3.6 a good engine?
The 3.6 got impressive gas mileage for the power and it’s time, but if you’re only city driving, I think it’s an expensive car to run but fun to run (rhyming somewhat planned!). They shined a lot more on the freeway than it’s competition on at the time, but V6 power costs you some money city driving.
Is Cadillac SRX a good car?
The average rating is a 3.7 out of 5 stars. The Cadillac SRX Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5. It ranks 26th out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about Cadillac SRX Reliability Ratings.
What does SRX stand for?
|SRX||Speed and Range Expansion (Linksys)|
|SRX||Super Robot X-Type (game)|
|SRX||Shared Resources Exchange|
When did Cadillac stop making SRX?
Cadillac ceased production of the SRX after the 2016 model year and replaced it with the Cadillac XT5.
Which is better Cadillac SRX or XT5?
Simple Changes Make All the Difference
Based on preliminary specifications, the XT5 is just slightly shorter (by 0.8 inch), narrower (by 0.2 inch), and taller (by 0.3 inch) than the 2016 SRX. The XT5 model is also more powerful than the SRX with it’s all-new 3.6L V6 LGX engine.
What are the problems with Cadillac SRX?
Top Cadillac SRX Problems
- Failure of Front Turn Signal and DRL Bulbs.
- Steering Wheel Position Sensor May Fail.
- Sunroof May Not Work.
- Check Engine Light Due to Loose or Worn Gas Cap.
- Rear Axle Pinion Seal May Leak.
- The Check Engine Light With Code: P0011, P0014, P0021, P0024, P0341, P0346, P0336, and/or P0391.
How many miles will a 2012 Cadillac SRX last?
The 2012 cadillac srx should last 150,000 miles or more with proper maintenance.
What is the best tire for a Cadillac SRX?
Best Cadillac SRX Tires
- Falken Ziex CT60 A/S (8.4) Nexen NFera RU5 (7.9)
- Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail (6.1)
- Toyo Observe GSi-5 (8.8) Pirelli Scorpion Winter (7.1)
- Michelin Latitude X-Ice Xi2 (8.9) Continental WinterContact SI (8.6)
- Hankook Winter iPike RW11 (8.5)
- Maxxis Escapade CUV CV-01 (8.7)
- Continental ContiSportContact 5 (8.2)