- 1 Does a 2009 BMW 328i have a turbo?
- 2 How much horsepower is in a BMW 3 Series?
- 3 Is the 2009 BMW 328i a good car?
- 4 Is the 2009 BMW 335i Twin Turbo?
- 5 How much is a BMW 328i 2009 worth?
- 6 How fast can a BMW 328i go?
- 7 Which BMW 3 Series is the best?
- 8 Is a BMW 3 series reliable?
- 9 Which BMW 3 Series is the fastest?
- 10 Why are used BMW 328i so cheap?
- 11 How many miles does a 2009 BMW 328i last?
- 12 Is the BMW 328i expensive to maintain?
- 13 What are common problems with BMW 335i?
- 14 What year 335i is most reliable?
- 15 Are 2009 335i reliable?
Does a 2009 BMW 328i have a turbo?
Its Variable Twin Turbo system uses a small turbocharger initially at low engine speeds—working to avoid turbo lag—and as engine speed increases, the second and larger turbocharger kicks in.
How much horsepower is in a BMW 3 Series?
The 2021 BMW 3–series epitomizes the modern sports sedan with its comprehensive performance and innate sophistication. It also earns a spot on our Editors’ Choice list. The German brand offers two phenomenal gas engines–a 255-hp four-cylinder and a 385-hp straight-six–that are as quick as they are refined.
Is the 2009 BMW 328i a good car?
BMW 3 Series Change Vehicle
The smooth and quick 328i is a delight to drive, with a refined powertrain, agile handling and a firm, yet supple and controlled ride. Fit and finish are excellent, but the cabin is snug.
Is the 2009 BMW 335i Twin Turbo?
The EPA rates the two-door 335i at 17/26 mpg.
Still the Standard, Five Years Later.
|2009 BMW 335i Coupe|
|Vehicle layout||Front-engine, RWD, 4-pass, 2-door, coupe,|
|Engine||3.0L/300-hp/300-lb-ft twin–turbo DOHC 24-valve I-6|
|Transmission||6-speed manual, 6-speed automatic|
How much is a BMW 328i 2009 worth?
2009 BMW 3 Series Retail Prices
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
|328i Sedan RWD||$33,400||$7,582|
|328i xDrive Sedan AWD||$35,300||$8,023|
|335i xDrive Coupe AWD||$43,800||$10,990|
|328i Wagon RWD||$35,200||$9,472|
How fast can a BMW 328i go?
With 242 hp, the turbocharged 2 Liter 16v Inline 4 gasoline engine accelerates this 328i xDrive to 62 mph in 5.7 seconds and on to a maximum speed of 155 mph.
Which BMW 3 Series is the best?
Used buying guide: which BMW 3 Series should you buy?
- With the seventh iteration of the 3 Series and the third of the 21st century, we assess BMW’s greatest hits.
- The general consensus among long-term owners is that the F30 is the most reliable 3 Series since the E46.
- The E21.
Is a BMW 3 series reliable?
BMW as a brand has been improving and managed a 9th place result out of 31 manufacturers in our latest reliability survey. Petrol versions of the 3 Series have proven to be more reliable than the diesel alternative, with petrol coming in 5th and diesel ending up in 10th out of 19 in the executive class.
Which BMW 3 Series is the fastest?
The M340i is the fastest non-M 3er ever made and it’s even faster than most M3s of the past. In fact only a couple of exception M3s are faster, such as the F80 BMW M3 CS.
Why are used BMW 328i so cheap?
They are notorious for electronic problems and develop oil and coolant leaks as they age and have a lot of cheap plastic parts under the hood. These cars are for leasing as the cheapest BMW is the most expensive car to own.
How many miles does a 2009 BMW 328i last?
Usually 200,000-250,000 miles with good maintenance.
Is the BMW 328i expensive to maintain?
A guide to repairs, service, and maintenance costs for your BMW 328i. The annual maintenance cost of a BMW 328i is $773. Repair and maintenance costs vary depending on age, mileage, location and shop.
What are common problems with BMW 335i?
The Common Issues
- High-Pressure Fuel Pump or HPFP. If the engine is the heart of the problem, the HPFP is the arteries.
- Wastegate Rattle. This is one of the worst issues that specifically plague the N54.
- Leaky and/or Clogged Fuel Injectors.
- Valve Cover/ Gasket Leak.
- Water Pump.
- AC Evaporator.
What year 335i is most reliable?
The most reliable 335i will be a 2014 f30 chassis.
Are 2009 335i reliable?
Reliable car, good performance and very comfortab. Good every day vehicle. Nice performance and comfortable on the highway as well as the back roads. It’s a BMW!