- 1 Does 2007 Acura TL require premium gas?
- 2 Is the 2007 Acura TL Type-S reliable?
- 3 Is the 2007 Acura TL a good car?
- 4 What is a 2007 Acura TL worth?
- 5 What happens if I don’t use premium gas in my Acura?
- 6 Is the Acura TL good on gas?
- 7 Are Acura TL Type-S reliable?
- 8 How long do Acura TL Type-S last?
- 9 How fast is Acura TL Type-S?
- 10 What year is the best Acura TL?
- 11 Which Acura is the fastest?
- 12 What does Type-S stand for?
- 13 Are repairs on acuras expensive?
- 14 Does Acura TL have VTEC?
- 15 How much is a 2008 Acura TL Type-S worth?
Does 2007 Acura TL require premium gas?
The answer to the question,”Do all Acuras require premium gas?” is no — but it’s recommended that you use a higher-octane fuel in your Acura for a number of reasons.
Is the 2007 Acura TL Type-S reliable?
The TL scored well in the NHTSA frontal crash tests. The reliability is not bad, but there are a few things to watch out for, please read further. Reliability and problems: A bad engine oil pump seal can cause an oil leak in the oil filter area.
Is the 2007 Acura TL a good car?
Edmunds’ Expert Review
Few entry-level luxury cars pack the level of equipment the 2007 Acura TL carries as standard. Well-built and exceedingly easy to live with as an everyday companion, the TL is an excellent choice overall.
What is a 2007 Acura TL worth?
2007 Acura TL Value – $1,548-$6,161 | Edmunds.
What happens if I don’t use premium gas in my Acura?
An Acura spokesperson referred us to the TLX’s owner’s manual, which states, “Use of lower-octane gasoline can cause occasional metallic knocking noise in the engine and will result in decreased engine performance.”
Is the Acura TL good on gas?
Find and Compare Cars
|2006 Acura TL|
|Personalize Find a car||6 cyl, 3.2 L, Automatic (S5) Compare|
|EPA MPG||Premium Gasoline 21 combined city/highway MPG 18 city 26 highway 4.8 gals/100 miles|
|Unofficial MPG Estimates Shared by Vehicle Owners||View Estimates How can I share my MPG?|
Are Acura TL Type-S reliable?
The Acura TL Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 2nd out of 32 for all car brands.
How long do Acura TL Type-S last?
A fairly well designed, well maintained engine should be perfectly happy running 300K at least. 500K or more depending on typical use. Typically, a well maintained engine is one of the last things to fail. Under ideal use, most any modern engine will last 1,000,000 miles.
How fast is Acura TL Type-S?
|0 – 60 mph||5.5 s|
|0 – 100 mph||13.9 s|
|0 – 130 mph||25.8 s|
|1/4 mile||14.1 s @ 101.0 mph|
|Top speed||243 kph (151 mph)|
What year is the best Acura TL?
The 2008 Acura TL Is One of the Best Used Acura Model You Can Buy. In 1986, the Honda Motor Company introduced Acura to the United States as its luxury vehicle lineup. The Acura TL is an entry-level, compact executive sedan.
Which Acura is the fastest?
1. Acura NSX Performance Specs. The question of the fastest Acuras of all time is kind of a tricky one, because different renditions of the Acura NSX supercar fill up all of the top five slots, but the 2017 Acura NSX top speed sets the bar high with the fastest Acura 0-60 time.
What does Type-S stand for?
Type–S stands for Speed, Type-R stands for Racing.
Are repairs on acuras expensive?
Acura is one of the more affordable cars in the luxury segment. As Honda’s luxury division, Acura vehicles are known for good performance, quality, and reliability. According to auto repair and maintenance information website RepairPal, Acura repair costs across all models are around $501 per year.
Does Acura TL have VTEC?
Acceleration and Power
The 2008 Acura TL base model has a 3.2-liter aluminum-alloy VTEC V6 engine under its hood that puts out 258 horsepower and 233 pound-feet of torque.
How much is a 2008 Acura TL Type-S worth?
The 2008 Acura TL starts at a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of just over $34,000 and tops out at around $39,000 for a Type-S with high-performance tires.