- 1 How much is a 2000 Chevy Tracker worth?
- 2 Is a Chevy Tracker a good car?
- 3 What Chevrolet gets the best gas mileage?
- 4 How many miles per gallon does a 6 cylinder get?
- 5 How much is a 2002 Chevy Tracker worth?
- 6 Are Geo Trackers safe?
- 7 When did they stop making the Chevy Tracker?
- 8 What car gets 50 mpg?
- 9 What is the cheapest most fuel efficient car?
- 10 Is 22 mpg good for a car?
- 11 Is a 4 cylinder better on gas than a V6?
- 12 Does V6 engine use more gas?
- 13 Does V6 engine last longer than 4 cylinder?
How much is a 2000 Chevy Tracker worth?
2000 Chevrolet Tracker Value – $260-$1,627 | Edmunds.
Is a Chevy Tracker a good car?
This suv has been extremely reliable! overall I’ve been satisfied with my tracker. it’s simple and easy to work on. so far, after 2 years I have only had to buy a battery and tires.
What Chevrolet gets the best gas mileage?
The full-size Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Duramax is the most fuel-efficient truck on the market, achieving 27 mpg in combined city and highway driving.
How many miles per gallon does a 6 cylinder get?
The 6–cylinder model offers 20 city and 30 highway MPG.
How much is a 2002 Chevy Tracker worth?
2002 Chevrolet Tracker Value – $434-$2,850 | Edmunds.
Are Geo Trackers safe?
The Geo Tracker had the highest incidence of death for any vehicle during time period studied. Suzuki has settled cases alleging that the Suzuki Sidekick/GEO Tracker is dangerously unstable, has suspension and steering defects, is unreasonably prone to rolling over, and is dangerously sensitive to passenger loading.
When did they stop making the Chevy Tracker?
The Tracker was discontinued in 2004, replaced by the now current Chevy Equinox.
What car gets 50 mpg?
If you’re looking for family-friendly midsize cars that get around 50 mpg, the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid will get just about as close as you can, thanks to projected EPA fuel efficiency marks of 49 mpg city, 47 mpg highway, and 48 mpg combined.
What is the cheapest most fuel efficient car?
Best Fuel-Efficient Cars
- Nissan Leaf. MSRP: $32,780. Estimated annual operating cost: $561 for electric supply (lowest on this list)
- Toyota Prius. MSRP: $21,600.
- Lexus CT 200h. MSRP: $29,000.
- Honda Civic Hybrid. MSRP: $24,000.
- Honda Insight. MSRP: $18,200.
- Lincoln MKZ Hybrid. MSRP: $34,000.
- Mercury Milan Hybrid. MSRP: $28,000.
Is 22 mpg good for a car?
If the car/truck is rated then 22 then 22 is good. If it is rated 30 and your only getting 22 then there might be a problem. Depends on your vehicle. For a 2019 Mazda Miata roadster, 22 mpg would be poor.
Is a 4 cylinder better on gas than a V6?
While V-6 engines often provide more engine output, four-cylinder models can often offer better fuel efficiency. The fewer cylinders and lighter engine mean that less fuel goes farther with these engines.
Does V6 engine use more gas?
However, when an engine makes more horsepower, it uses more gas. Gas mileage from a V6 engine will be better than a V8, but less than an inline four-cylindar engine. A V6 is a good compromise between gas mileage and horsepower.
Does V6 engine last longer than 4 cylinder?
A 6 cylinder can last just as long as a 4 cylinder and vise versa. The number of cylinders has absolutely no bearing on longevity. Maintenance habits, driving habits, manufacture quality and environmental conditions are the factors that determine longevity, not the size of the engine.