- 1 Is a 2004 Buick Century a good car?
- 2 What car replaced the Buick Century?
- 3 What is a 1993 Buick Century worth?
- 4 When did Buick stop making the century?
- 5 How much is a 2004 Buick Century worth?
- 6 Are Buick Century good cars?
- 7 How many miles will a Buick Century last?
- 8 What is the most luxurious Buick?
- 9 What is the best Buick model?
- 10 Are Buicks reliable?
- 11 Are Buicks expensive to repair?
- 12 Is Buick better than Chevy?
Is a 2004 Buick Century a good car?
It has a smooth ride and is a very reliable vehicle. The Buick Century is a very dependable vehicle so far. Its rides very comfortably, it’s quiet and gets fairly good mpg.
What car replaced the Buick Century?
|Layout||FR layout (1936–1981) Transverse front-engine, front-wheel drive (1982–2005)|
|Predecessor||Buick Standard Six|
|Successor||Buick LaCrosse (2005–2009) Buick Regal TourX|
What is a 1993 Buick Century worth?
1993 Buick Century Value – $113-$843 | Edmunds.
When did Buick stop making the century?
Last produced for the 2005 model year, the Buick Century offers a spacious interior and a standard V6 engine.
How much is a 2004 Buick Century worth?
How much is a 2004 Buick Century worth? The value of a used 2004 Buick Century ranges from $572 to $2,176, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.
Are Buick Century good cars?
A used Buick Century from this generation is a comfortable car with a very good reliability record, but it has a floaty suspension, unresponsive handling and so-so brakes. In general, most other midsize sedans are a better choice. Even related GM vehicles from Oldsmobile and Pontiac provide better driving dynamics.
How many miles will a Buick Century last?
A buick century should be able to last over 150,000 miles with proper care.
What is the most luxurious Buick?
Buick Luxury Vehicles
- 2021 Buick Enclave. Starting Price. $41,195. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2021 Buick Encore. Starting Price. $24,195. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2021 Buick Envision. Starting Price. $32,995. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2020 Buick Regal Sportback. Starting Price. $26,295.
- 2020 Buick Regal TourX. Starting Price. $30,295.
What is the best Buick model?
Best Used Buick Models
- Buick Enclave.
- Buick Encore.
- Buick LaCrosse.
Are Buicks reliable?
As is the case with most car companies, it’s increasingly focused on SUVs. Some Buicks do quite well in our tests. With its small model line, Buick is currently the most reliable domestic automaker. These models have high scores in our road tests, they’re reliable, and they have a variety of advanced safety systems.
Are Buicks expensive to repair?
The average annual repair cost for a Buick is $608, which means it has above average ownership costs. The other factors that contribute to Buick reliability include an average of 0.3 visits to a repair shop per year and a 13% probability of a repair being severe.
Is Buick better than Chevy?
Is a Buick a Chevy product or vice versa? General Motors manufactures both automotive brands, but the truth is, Buick and Chevrolet are very different in many ways. While their CPO program advantages are comparable, new Buicks offer more extended warranties and vehicles that outshine their Chevy competitors.