- 1 How do I file a claim with Chrysler?
- 2 How do you get reimbursed for a recall?
- 3 How do I contact Chrysler?
- 4 Does my Chrysler have a recall?
- 5 How do I file a complaint with Dodge?
- 6 How do I complain about a car dealership?
- 7 What happens if a dealership can’t fix a recall?
- 8 Do recalls have a time limit?
- 9 Can I take my used car in for a recall?
- 10 Why can’t I log into my Chrysler capital account?
- 11 Does Chrysler Capital Finance for 84 months?
- 12 How do I check if my car has a recall?
- 13 What problems do Chrysler 300 have?
- 14 What Chrysler cars are recalled?
How do I file a claim with Chrysler?
If you have a problem with your Chrysler vehicle and need to contact customer service, call toll free 1-800-247-9753.
How do you get reimbursed for a recall?
Jump through red tape and you can get reimbursed for previous repairs on a recalled vehicle.
- Your name and address.
- A copy of the title to prove that you own the affected vehicle.
- Identification of the vehicle or the piece of equipment affected by the recall.
- A copy of the recall letter.
How do I contact Chrysler?
For questions and further comments about FCA US LLC, please contact us:
- Customer Care:
- Alfa Romeo 1-844-253-2872 or Send Alfa Romeo a message.
- Chrysler 1-800-CHRYSLER (1-800-247-9753) or Send Chrysler a message.
- Dodge 1-800-4A-DODGE (1-800-423-6343) or Send Dodge a message.
Does my Chrysler have a recall?
The first step is to copy down your 17-character vehicle identification number (VIN). For all FCA US LLC vehicles (Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT®, Jeep® and Ram), visit recalls.mopar.com. Here you can plug in your VIN and receive a list of all the complete and incomplete recalls.
How do I file a complaint with Dodge?
Dodge Contact Information
- Dodge headquarters address. Mailing address needed.
- Company website. www.dodge.com.
- 1-800 phone number. Toll-free number pending.
- Support email address. [email protected]dodge.com.
- Better Business Bureau rating. A.
- Customer service hours. 24 hours a day.
How do I complain about a car dealership?
- Deceptive car ads or dealers — File a complaint with your state consumer protection agency and the Federal Trade Commission.
- Auto repair shops — File a complaint with your state consumer protection agency.
- Car rentals — File a complaint with your state consumer protection agency and the Federal Trade Commission.
What happens if a dealership can’t fix a recall?
Manufacturers are obligated to attempt to notify owners of recalled products. If a dealer refuses to repair your vehicle in accordance with the recall letter, you should notify the manufacturer immediately. You can also file a complaint with NHTSA at www. safercar.
Do recalls have a time limit?
There is no time limit on getting a recall fixed, and most dealers should honor the recall and fix your car free of charge. The only exception is if your vehicle is older than ten years at the time of the recall, the dealer may not fix the vehicle for free.
Can I take my used car in for a recall?
Getting a recall repaired may take time, but it shouldn’t cost the seller anything, Epstein says. “You can bring these vehicles into their respective manufacturer’s dealer, and they will be fixed for free if the parts are available,” Epstein told CR.
Why can’t I log into my Chrysler capital account?
Your account has been locked because there have been too many failed login attempts. Please contact Chrysler Capital at 1-855-563-5635 during our regular business hours Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT Saturday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT. Please contact Customer Service about your account.
Does Chrysler Capital Finance for 84 months?
Chrysler Capital offers several advantages to those in need of a new or used vehicle, including: Payment terms up to 84 months.
How do I check if my car has a recall?
Owners may not always know their recalled vehicle still needs to be repaired. NHTSA’s new search tool lets you enter a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to quickly learn if a specific vehicle has not been repaired as part of a safety recall in the last 15 years.
What problems do Chrysler 300 have?
The overall worst Chrysler 300 problems to keep an eye out for, especially in the older models, is the engine making a loud thunking noise, the engine failing during use, and the engine blowing, making the car unable to drive.
What Chrysler cars are recalled?
Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2005-2009 Dodge Ram 2500, 2004-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 and Durango, 2006-2009 Dodge Ram 3500, 2008-2010 Dodge Ram 4500 and 5500, 2007-2008 Chrysler Aspen, 2005-2010 Chrysler 300, 300C, 300S, and SRT8, 2006-2010 Dodge Charger, 2005-2008 Magnum, 2005-2011 Dodge Dakota,