- 1 How do I complain to Chrysler?
- 2 How do I get in touch with Chrysler?
- 3 How do I file a complaint against Dodge?
- 4 How do I contact jeep corporate?
- 5 How do I make a complaint to FCA?
- 6 How do I file a complaint with the FCA?
- 7 How do I contact Dodge customer service?
- 8 How do I contact Chrysler recalls?
- 9 Can you sue a car dealership for selling you a bad car?
- 10 Can I sue a dealership for negligence?
- 11 What can you do if a dealership rips you off?
- 12 What problems are jeeps known for?
- 13 Who is jeep owned by?
How do I complain to Chrysler?
Call 1-800-992-1997 to speak with Chrysler Customer
How do I get in touch with Chrysler?
- Customer Care:
- Alfa Romeo 1-844-253-2872 or Send Alfa Romeo a message.
- Chrysler 1-800-CHRYSLER (1-800-247-9753) or Send Chrysler a message.
- Dodge 1-800-4A-DODGE (1-800-423-6343) or Send Dodge a message.
- FIAT® 1-888-CIAO-FIAT (1-888-242-6342) or Send Fiat a message.
How do I file a complaint against Dodge?
Dodge Contact Information
- Dodge headquarters address. Mailing address needed.
- Company website. www.dodge.com.
- 1-800 phone number. Toll-free number pending.
- Support email address. [email protected]dodge.com.
- Better Business Bureau rating. A.
- Customer service hours. 24 hours a day.
How do I contact jeep corporate?
Jeep complaints contacts
- Call Customer Care on 1-800-992-1997.
- Visit Customer Care Contact Form.
- Call Headquarters on 1-248-576-5741.
- Tweet Jeep Customer Care.
- Tweet Jeep.
- Watch Jeep.
- Follow Jeep.
- Follow Jeep.
How do I make a complaint to FCA?
How to complain
- complete an online complaints form.
- download a printable form (PDF) or send a letter to us at: Financial Conduct Authority, 12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN.
- email us at complaints[email protected]fca.org.uk.
- call the Complaints Helpline on 020 7066 9870.
How do I file a complaint with the FCA?
- 1-844-253-2872. Send Message.
- 1-800-CHRYSLER. (1-800-247-9753) Send Message.
- 1-800-4A-DODGE. (1-800-423-6364) Send Message.
- 1-888-CIAO-FIAT. (1-888-242-6342) Send Message.
How do I contact Dodge customer service?
If you’re in need of assistance, please call at 1-800-521-2779 anytime. Specialists are available 24 hours a day. For questions regarding your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT® or Alfa Romeo vehicle warranty, please call 1-800-992-1997 anytime.
How do I contact Chrysler recalls?
For questions regarding recall information about your Chrysler, FIAT®, Jeep®, Dodge or Ram vehicle, please visit the recalls page of this site located under “My Vehicle,” or call 1-800-853-1403 anytime.
Can you sue a car dealership for selling you a bad car?
You can sue a used car dealership for selling you a bad car if they did not properly disclose any known issues with the vehicle. So a car dealer who doesn’t tell the potential buyer that the vehicle was previously involved in an accident is engaged in fraud.
Can I sue a dealership for negligence?
You can sue the auto dealer for negligence. Negligence is the failure to exercise due care (that degree of care in this case that a reasonable auto dealer would have exercised under the same or similar circumstances to prevent foreseeable harm). Damages means the amount of compensation you are seeking in your lawsuit.
What can you do if a dealership rips you off?
The best way to get your money back, cancel your contract, and return the car to the car dealer is to have an auto dealer fraud attorney file a lawsuit against the car dealer who ripped you off.
What problems are jeeps known for?
11 Common Jeep Problems & Complaints
- Death Wobble. Death Wobble is probably the most infamous problem in the Jeep community.
- Exhaust Leaks. Certain Jeep engines had the habit of developing exhaust leaks.
- Clogged Fuel Injectors.
- Failing Throttle Position Sensor.
- Water Leaks and Wind Noise.
- Transfer Case Failures.
- Ignition Switch Recall.
- Electronic Malfunctions.
Who is jeep owned by?
Although it’s quintessentially American, the Jeep brand is part of the multinational automaker Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), which is based in Turin, Italy, but has a North American headquarters in Auburn Hills, Michigan (and is incorporated in the Netherlands for tax purposes).