- 1 Are 7 series BMW reliable?
- 2 Is the 2004 BMW 745Li a good car?
- 3 Is the 2003 BMW 745Li a good car?
- 4 Is BMW 7 Series expensive to maintain?
- 5 Which BMW series is the best?
- 6 Which BMW series is best?
- 7 Why is BMW so cheap?
- 8 How much is a 2004 BMW 745i worth?
- 9 How much is a 2003 BMW 745Li worth?
- 10 How much is a 2002 BMW 745i worth?
- 11 Is the BMW 750Li reliable?
- 12 What is the best year BMW 7 Series?
- 13 How long do BMW engines last?
- 14 Is buying a used BMW worth it?
Are 7 series BMW reliable?
I hate saying things like that but there’s little about the E65 7 Series that makes it worth dealing with its reliability concerns. The E38 is probably the very best luxury car BMW has ever made; it still looks fantastic today, it drives superbly and it’s very reliable, as far as luxury cars go.
Is the 2004 BMW 745Li a good car?
Most comfortable ever! Superb comfort and performance,handling,speed, cornering, navigation. Just regular service is all that this car required for many years of service.
Is the 2003 BMW 745Li a good car?
The BMW is a great car. The inside is like a hotel. It’s so large. I have a 745Li.
|4.9 out of 5 stars||Comfort|
|4.4 out of 5 stars||Value for the Money|
|4.8 out of 5 stars||Interior Design|
|4.6 out of 5 stars||Reliability|
|4.8 out of 5 stars||Performance|
Is BMW 7 Series expensive to maintain?
These vehicles are not cheap to maintain at all. They’re also very expensive to repair if they’re not taken care of properly. If you’re planning on getting your first BMW, consider going used. You can get one that’s a year or two old and pay tons less than what you would if it were a brand-new vehicle.
Which BMW series is the best?
Should You Buy Or Lease A BMW?
- Read Next: Should I Buy Or Lease A BMW?
- The Best BMW On Long Journeys – BMW 4 Series & BMW Z4.
- The Best BMW For City Driving – BMW 1 Series.
- The Most Fun BMW To Drive – BMW M3.
- The Best BMW To Take Off-Road – BMW X5.
Which BMW series is best?
With that being said, here are the ten best BMW cars ever made, ranked.
- 1 BMW 507. Finally, ranking #1 on this list of the best BMW cars is the BMW 507.
- 2 BMW M535i. Ranking number 2 is the BMW M535i.
- 3 BMW 2002.
- 4 BMW M3.
- 5 BMW M1.
- 6 BMW E36 M3.
- 7 BMW 850CSI.
- 8 BMW Z3 M Coupe.
Why is BMW so cheap?
One of the reasons that BMWs are so cheap is that the used market for them is oversaturated. Cars are products, just like any other, and when there’s a lot of supply and not as much demand, then the prices drop.
How much is a 2004 BMW 745i worth?
2004 BMW 7 Series Retail Prices
How much is a 2003 BMW 745Li worth?
2003 BMW 7 Series Retail Prices
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
How much is a 2002 BMW 745i worth?
Enter a zip and mileage to find market value in your area
|Average Market Value||$4,371|
|Low Market Value||$3,278|
|High Market Value||$5,463|
Is the BMW 750Li reliable?
The BMW 750Li Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5. It ranks 30th out of 32 for all car brands.
What is the best year BMW 7 Series?
The Top Five BMW 7 Series Cars of the Last Decade
- 2006 BMW 750Li – $71,800.
- 2008 BMW 760Li – $82,495.
- 2013 BMW 740Li – $81,525.
- 2016 BMW 730d xDrive – $82,295.
- 2017 BMW Alpina B7 – $137,995.
- 10 Custom Built Ferraris That Will Blow You Away.
- 10 Supercars Costing North of $2 Million.
- 10 Things To Expect from Ferrari’s Upcoming LaFerrari Spider.
How long do BMW engines last?
BMW engines can and will run into the 200k miles range as long as you maintain them above BMW standards.
Is buying a used BMW worth it?
Many experienced owners and mechanics will insist that you stay the hell away from used BMWs. They are simply not worth the money you will no doubt have to pour into them. They break easily, the parts are expensive and the labor costs are astronomical.