- 1 How much is a 1967 Stingray Corvette worth?
- 2 How many 1967 Corvettes are left?
- 3 What was the original price of a 1967 Corvette?
- 4 What year is the rarest Corvette?
- 5 What year Corvette is the best to buy?
- 6 How much did a Corvette cost in 1969?
- 7 How much is a 1966 Corvette worth?
- 8 What year Corvette has 427?
- 9 How much is a 1965 Corvette worth?
- 10 How many 1979 Corvettes are left?
- 11 How many 1963 Corvettes are left?
- 12 What engine was in the first Corvette?
- 13 What is the most sought-after Corvette?
- 14 What’s the rarest Chevy car?
- 15 What is a 1977 Corvette worth?
How much is a 1967 Stingray Corvette worth?
1967 Chevrolet Corvette coupe. Photos courtesy Mecum Auctions. According to NADA, high retail value on a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette coupe with the 427-cu.in., 435-hp V-8, a four-speed manual transmission, power windows and a telescopic steering wheel is just under $170,000.
How many 1967 Corvettes are left?
Only 20 L88 Coupes were manufactured in 1967, and only half of those are known to exist today. The track-ready model was built for racing and made to be driven hard. Not surprisingly, the engines weren’t long for this world. Now, more than 50 years later, only three L88s still exist with their original engines.
What was the original price of a 1967 Corvette?
1967 Corvette Overview
|Transmission:||3-speed manual (standard), 4-speed manual (optional), 2-speed Powerglide (optional)|
|Original Price:||$4388.00 (Coupe), $4,240.75 (Convertible)|
|Specs||1967 Corvette Spec List|
What year is the rarest Corvette?
1969 Corvette ZL1, Two Built
More than 50 years ago, it meant the most powerful street Corvette the world had ever seen, and ultimately the rarest Corvette of all time.
What year Corvette is the best to buy?
12 Corvettes We Wouldn’t Take For Free (And 12 That Are Worth Every Dollar)
- 1 Best: 2020 Corvette C8.
- 2 Best: 2019 Corvette ZR1.
- 3 Best: 2009-2013 Corvette ZR1.
- 4 Best: 2000-2004 Corvette Z06.
- 5 Best: 1990-1995 Corvette ZR-1.
- 6 Best: 1988 Corvette Callaway Sledgehammer.
- 7 Best: 1969 Corvette ZL1.
- 8 Best: 1967-1969 Corvette L88.
How much did a Corvette cost in 1969?
1969 Corvette Overview
|Transmission:||3-speed manual (standard), 4-speed manual (optional), 3-speed Turbo Hydra-Matic automatic (optional)|
|Original Price:||$4,781.00 (Coupe), $4,438.00 (Convertible)|
|Specs||1969 Corvette Spec List|
How much is a 1966 Corvette worth?
Also the original side mounted exhaust system were ordered by only 13% of the buyers in the 1966 model year. Again, most of the 1966 models with side exhaust are not original, added at a later date. We place a value of $67,500 on this 1966 Corvette Roadster.
What year Corvette has 427?
Like the sixth-generation Z06 model, the 427 Convertible was only available to consumers with a six-speed manual transmission. The 2013 427 Corvette Convertible is considered one of the best examples of the Corvette built that model year, even surpassing the ZR1 in popularity.
How much is a 1965 Corvette worth?
Data based on 859 auction sales. About the data. Examine the data. note: The images shown are representations of the 1965 Chevrolet Corvette C2 and not necessarily vehicles that have been bought or sold at auction.
How many 1979 Corvettes are left?
Nearly 15,000 Corvettes left production fitted with the panels, despite the pretty price tag of $365. Corvette enthusiasts are not easily deterred.
How many 1963 Corvettes are left?
Corvette ultra-rare option
Of all the 1963 Corvettes that remain on this world, few have the surviving rear split windows, and even fewer have the factory air conditioning. In fact, only 278 of them had the option.
What engine was in the first Corvette?
|Chevrolet Corvette (C1)|
|Engine||235 cu in (3.9 L) Blue Flame I6 265 cu in (4.3 L) Small-block V8 283 cu in (4.6 L) Small-block V8 327 cu in (5.4 L) Small-block V8|
|Transmission||2-speed Powerglide automatic 3-speed manual 4-speed manual|
|Wheelbase||102 in (2,600 mm) (1953–1962)|
What is the most sought-after Corvette?
14 Corvette Z06 1963 – $1.1 million
All ’63s are valuable, but the Z06 version is especially sought-after. Created for racing purposes, the 1963 Z06 was a limited production model (199 examples), equipped with a more powerful engine, bigger fuel tank, and larger brakes.
What’s the rarest Chevy car?
These five ultra-rare classic Chevys.
- 1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS6. Production Figures: Only 20 ever made!
- 1969 Corvette ZL-1. Production Figures: Three were made, that’s it.
- 1969 Camaro ZL-1. Production Figures: 69 of these were made.
- 1967 Corvette L88. Production Figures: Only 20 were ever made.
- 1969 Yenko SC427 Nova.
What is a 1977 Corvette worth?
According to NADA, your vehicle’s retail value is approximately $9000 to $12,000 depending on options and condition.