- 1 How much does a 2016 Cadillac cost?
- 2 What is a 2016 Cadillac CTS worth?
- 3 How much does a 2016 Cadillac SRX cost?
- 4 Is the 2016 Cadillac SRX a good car?
- 5 How much is a 2015 Cadillac CTS?
- 6 How much is a 2017 Cadillac CTS?
- 7 Is the Cadillac CTS a reliable car?
- 8 What is the best Cadillac model?
- 9 What is the cheapest Cadillac model?
- 10 Why was Cadillac SRX discontinued?
- 11 What is the best year for Cadillac SRX?
- 12 Are Cadillac SRX expensive to repair?
- 13 What are the problems with Cadillac SRX?
- 14 Should I buy a Cadillac SRX?
- 15 How much does an oil change cost for a Cadillac SRX?
How much does a 2016 Cadillac cost?
How Much Is the 2016 Cadillac CTS? Our site has 175 listings for the 2016 Cadillac CTS, with prices ranging from $27,300 to $70,900. The average list price is $39,300.
What is a 2016 Cadillac CTS worth?
2016 Cadillac CTS Value – $12,239-$32,324 | Edmunds.
How much does a 2016 Cadillac SRX cost?
The least-expensive 2016 Cadillac SRX is the 2016 Cadillac SRX Standard 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $37,605. Other versions include: Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A) which starts at $48,840.
Is the 2016 Cadillac SRX a good car?
The 2016 Cadillac SRX has a luxe interior, a smooth ride, a refined V6 engine, and many advanced safety features, but higher-ranked rivals in the luxury midsize SUV class have more engaging performance, roomier cabins, and better safety and reliability scores.
How much is a 2015 Cadillac CTS?
How Much Is the 2015 Cadillac CTS? Based on roughly 500 listings for the 2015 CTS on our site, the average list price is about $26,700. Prices range from $22,000 to $33,000 and vary depending on the vehicle’s mileage, condition, location, and features.
How much is a 2017 Cadillac CTS?
Based on the 227 listings for this vehicle on our site, you can expect to pay between $28,100 and $77,800 for a used 2017 Cadillac CTS. The average list price is $38,800. Prices vary depending on the vehicle’s condition, mileage, features, and location.
Is the Cadillac CTS a reliable car?
The 2019 Cadillac CTS ranks in the bottom third of the luxury midsize car class. Its muscular performance is outweighed by its subpar predicted reliability rating, cramped rear seats, and firm ride.
What is the best Cadillac model?
From its most innovative concepts to the best cars it has put on the street, here are the top 10 Cadillac models of all time.
- 1937 Cadillac Phaeton 5859.
- 1941 Series 62 Convertible.
- Eldorado Biarritz.
- Cadillac Ciel.
- 1961 Series 67 Park Avenue.
- 1957 DeVille.
- 1975 Coupe DeVille.
- Fleetwood Brougham V8 Coupe.
What is the cheapest Cadillac model?
Least Expensive: The least expensive Cadillac is the CT4 compact sedan, which starts in the mid-$30,000 range. More versatility is provided by the XT4 crossover, which is the least expensive Cadillac SUV at approximately $37,000.
Why was Cadillac SRX discontinued?
2011 Cadillac SRX
Cadillac had been offering a V6 engine that was turbocharged, but this went away in 2011. The company decided that sales of this version just weren’t strong enough to keep it in production, so it was discontinued.
What is the best year for Cadillac SRX?
Since the model was going the final stretch, the 2015 was the best SRX year ever, having all it needed, and giving it all to us. It was a bittersweet ending for the vehicle, but the 2015 SRX was as good as it was ever going to get. In many ways, the story of the Cadillac SRX is a sad one.
Are Cadillac SRX expensive to repair?
Cost. The average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Cadillac SRX is $703, compared to an average of $807 for luxury midsize SUVs and $652 for all vehicle models.
What are the problems with Cadillac SRX?
Top Cadillac SRX Problems
- Failure of Front Turn Signal and DRL Bulbs.
- Steering Wheel Position Sensor May Fail.
- Sunroof May Not Work.
- Check Engine Light Due to Loose or Worn Gas Cap.
- Rear Axle Pinion Seal May Leak.
- The Check Engine Light With Code: P0011, P0014, P0021, P0024, P0341, P0346, P0336, and/or P0391.
Should I buy a Cadillac SRX?
The Cadillac SRX competes well with other vehicles in the luxury midsize SUV class. Overall, the 2015 Cadillac SRX is an impressive vehicle that offers consumers some great options. Its high safety ranking and luxury features make this vehicle a good choice for individuals and families.
How much does an oil change cost for a Cadillac SRX?
The average cost for a Cadillac SRX oil change is between $141 and $157. Labor costs are estimated between $39 and $49 while parts are priced between $102 and $108.