- 1 What is the difference between a Chevy HHR LT and LS?
- 2 Are there any recalls on 2010 Chevy HHR?
- 3 What does service ESC mean on a 2010 Chevy HHR?
- 4 How much is a 2010 Chevy HHR worth?
- 5 Is Chevy HHR a good car?
- 6 What does HHR Chevy stand for?
- 7 Why was Chevy HHR discontinued?
- 8 Is the 2009 Chevy HHR a good car?
- 9 How do you reset the ESC light?
- 10 How do you reset the traction control on a Chevy HHR?
- 11 What does service ESC mean?
- 12 What is a 2011 HHR worth?
- 13 How much is a 2009 Chevy HHR worth?
- 14 How many years did they make the Chevy HHR?
What is the difference between a Chevy HHR LT and LS?
The front-wheel drive HHR is available in two trim levels: LS and LT. The HHR LS is equipped with 16-inch wheels, cruise control, air conditioning, satellite radio and MP3 capability; LT trims add body-colored mirrors and a power driver’s seat.
Are there any recalls on 2010 Chevy HHR?
2010 Chevrolet HHR Recalls. There have been 2 safety recalls issued from NHTSA. Summary: General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt, 2006-2011 Chevrolet HHR, 2007-2010 Pontiac G5, 2006-2010 Pontiac Solstice, 2003-2007 Saturn Ion, and 2007-2010 Saturn Sky vehicles.
What does service ESC mean on a 2010 Chevy HHR?
Electronic Stability Control. You probably have a issue with a wheel speed sensor. 14 people found this helpful. I have a tire pressure sensor out and I am getting the same messages now–just once in a while. Took car in and they said nothing wrong
How much is a 2010 Chevy HHR worth?
2010 Chevrolet HHR Value – $1,317-$10,633 | Edmunds.
Is Chevy HHR a good car?
Overall the car has an average driving experience and acceleration, but that might actually work to the car’s benefit. The HHR would be a good car for a daily commuter, or if you travel often and intend on putting mile after mile on your odometer.
What does HHR Chevy stand for?
The Chevrolet HHR (an initialism for Heritage High Roof) is a retro-styled, high-roofed, five-door, five-passenger, front-wheel drive crossover designed by Bryan Nesbitt and launched by the American automaker Chevrolet at the 2005 Los Angeles Auto Show as a 2006 model.
Why was Chevy HHR discontinued?
In early 2009, the Chevrolet HHR was discontinued from the Mexican lineup due to poor sales.
Is the 2009 Chevy HHR a good car?
2009 Chevrolet HHR Review
The 2009 Chevrolet HHR has high fuel economy ratings for its class, but it does nothing else very well. There are other wagons that offer more cargo space and more powerful engines.
How do you reset the ESC light?
If you need to turn off the ESC system, you can do so by pressing and holding the “ESC Off” switch for five seconds. After doing this, an “ESC Off” alarm will appear on the odometer, and the ESC warning light will illuminate.
How do you reset the traction control on a Chevy HHR?
Hard Shifting, Traction Control Light and P0010 P0011
- Disconnect negative battery terminal and wait a few minutes.
- Start up car and drive around (everything is working perfectly). Get car up to operating temp and a drive around another 10 minutes.
- Turn car on.
- Turn ignition to on position (but do not start).
What does service ESC mean?
The service ESC refers to the vehicle’s stability control system. The electronic stability control (ESC) works in tandem with the traction control system, comparing wheel speed sensor data along with the steering wheel angle sensor and yaw sensor.
What is a 2011 HHR worth?
2011 Chevrolet HHR Value – $1,495-$5,418 | Edmunds.
How much is a 2009 Chevy HHR worth?
2009 Chevrolet HHR Value – $1,150-$9,286 | Edmunds.
How many years did they make the Chevy HHR?
The Chevrolet HHR, or Heritage High Roof, is a compact wagon that was inspired by a late-1940s-era Chevrolet Suburban design. This front-wheel drive model seats five, and was sold for 2006-2011 model years.