- 1 Is the 2008 BMW 535i Twin-Turbo?
- 2 How much HP can N54 handle?
- 3 Is the 2008 BMW 535i reliable?
- 4 What is the difference between a BMW 535i and 535xi?
- 5 How fast is a BMW 535i?
- 6 Is BMW 535i Twin Turbo?
- 7 How much boost can stock N54 turbos handle?
- 8 Does the N54 have forged internals?
- 9 How can I make my N54 faster?
- 10 How much is a 2008 BMW 535i worth?
- 11 How reliable are BMW 535i?
- 12 How many miles can a BMW 5 series last?
- 13 Which is better BMW 528i or 535i?
Is the 2008 BMW 535i Twin-Turbo?
The good The 2008 BMW 535i drives like a dream, getting power from its brilliantly engineered, twin–turbo, 6-cylinder engine.
How much HP can N54 handle?
N54 Engine Limits – Simple Answer
The N54 can handle around 600-650whp and 550-600wtq on the stock block and internals.
Is the 2008 BMW 535i reliable?
It is a very fun car, very comfortable and pretty decent mpg for the power you get from the engine. Reliability is pretty decent, haven’t spent a lot with it, just regular maintenance.
What is the difference between a BMW 535i and 535xi?
The 535xi sedan comes with the same safety features as the 535i to help you keep your family safe. The main difference between these two models is the all-wheel drive on the xi, which increases the cost. Use a buyer’s guide to learn even more about these models before you start your BMW 535i vs. 535xi comparison.
How fast is a BMW 535i?
With 302 hp, the turbocharged 3 Liter 24v Inline 6 gasoline engine accelerates this 535i xDrive to 62 mph in 5.8 seconds and on to a maximum speed of 155 mph.
Is BMW 535i Twin Turbo?
Acceleration and Power
The 535i comes with a 300-horsepower, turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine, and the 535d has a 3.0-liter six-cylinder turbodiesel engine that generates 255 horsepower. It comes with a 560-horsepower, twin–turbocharged 4.4-liter V8 engine that makes 500 pound-feet of torque.
How much boost can stock N54 turbos handle?
Basically a stock N54 runs its turbos at ~8 psi & dynos @ 270 WHP/280 WTQ. On a FBO (Tune, Intake, FMIC, DPs, upgraded CP + DVs or BOVs to withstand increased boost) N54, the turbos are good for 18 psi & 370 WHP/410 WTQ. With meth, you’ll be over 400 WHP easily.
Does the N54 have forged internals?
No N54 or N55 has forged internals, lul. The only thing forged on the N54 is the crank, period.
How can I make my N54 faster?
1. Dual Cone Intakes – VRSF or BMS. Dual cone intakes are an essential bolt-on upgrade for your N54 if you are looking to further tune and modify your car. DCI’s will allow your twin-turbos to take in more air, creating more pressure and combustion, resulting in more horsepower.
How much is a 2008 BMW 535i worth?
2008 BMW 5 Series Value – $1,386-$7,339 | Edmunds.
How reliable are BMW 535i?
The BMW 535i Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 18th out of 30 for luxury fullsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $977 which means it has poor ownership costs.
How many miles can a BMW 5 series last?
Generally speaking, if properly maintained, any 5 series should last at least 150k miles (241k km). Many will last over 200k or even 250k miles no problem (322k-402k km).
Which is better BMW 528i or 535i?
Differences. The 528i has a 2.0L turbo 4 cylinder engine that delivers 240 hp. The bigger engine in the 535i is a 3.0L turbo-6 packing 300 hp. The 528i provides leatherette seating, whereas the 535i has real leather upholstery.