- 1 How much is a 1997 BMW 528i worth?
- 2 How much is a 1998 BMW 528i worth?
- 3 Is the BMW 528i reliable?
- 4 How much is a 528i BMW?
- 5 What is a BMW E39?
- 6 How much is a 1998 BMW worth?
- 7 How much is a 1996 BMW 328i worth?
- 8 How many miles will a BMW 528i last?
- 9 What year BMW 5 Series is the best?
- 10 Is the 5 Series BMW reliable?
- 11 Which is better BMW 528i or 535i?
- 12 Which BMW 5 Series is the most reliable?
- 13 How many miles can a BMW 5 series last?
How much is a 1997 BMW 528i worth?
1997 BMW 5 Series Value – $202-$1,090 | Edmunds.
How much is a 1998 BMW 528i worth?
1998 BMW 5 Series Value – $252-$1,404 | Edmunds.
Is the BMW 528i reliable?
The BMW 528i Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 13th out of 30 for luxury fullsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $825 which means it has higher than average ownership costs. Repairs are more frequent for the 528i, so you may experience a few more visits to your BMW shop than normal.
How much is a 528i BMW?
Even a base BMW 528i is well-equipped, as should be expected in a $51,000 sedan.
What is a BMW E39?
The BMW E39 is the fourth generation of BMW 5 Series, which was manufactured from 1995 to 2004. It was launched in the sedan body style, with the station wagon body style (marketed as “Touring”) introduced in 1996. Unlike its E34 predecessor and E60 successor, the E39 was not available with all-wheel drive.
How much is a 1998 BMW worth?
1998 BMW 3 Series Value – $142-$2,285 | Edmunds.
How much is a 1996 BMW 328i worth?
1996 BMW 3 Series Value – $105-$1,565 | Edmunds.
How many miles will a BMW 528i last?
These cars can go 300,000 miles when well maintained. Check the CarFax or AutoCheck report for more helpful information.
What year BMW 5 Series is the best?
These are five of our favorites from the past 45 years.
- 1992 E34 BMW 525ix. Sometimes the best cars are the most overlooked.
- 2013 F10 BMW M550d xDrive. As far as BMW is concerned, diesel isn’t a dirty word.
- 1999 E39 BMW 540i Touring.
- 1980 E12 BMW M535i.
- 1999 E39 BMW M5.
Is the 5 Series BMW reliable?
The 2021 BMW 5 Series has a good predicted reliability rating of four out of five.
Which is better BMW 528i or 535i?
Differences. The 528i has a 2.0L turbo 4 cylinder engine that delivers 240 hp. The bigger engine in the 535i is a 3.0L turbo-6 packing 300 hp. The 528i provides leatherette seating, whereas the 535i has real leather upholstery.
Which BMW 5 Series is the most reliable?
The best bet is go with the M50, since it is the most reliable version. The parts are quite easy to find and it is not that expensive. But still, it doesn’t make the people in here buy the E34, even for weekend car.
How many miles can a BMW 5 series last?
Generally speaking, if properly maintained, any 5 series should last at least 150k miles (241k km). Many will last over 200k or even 250k miles no problem (322k-402k km).