- 1 Is Chevy Cruze 2014 a good car?
- 2 What is the value of a 2014 Chevy Cruze?
- 3 How long will a 2014 Chevy Cruze last?
- 4 Do Chevy Cruze have a lot of problems?
- 5 How many miles does a Chevy Cruze engine last?
- 6 Are there any recalls on 2014 Chevy Cruze?
- 7 Is Chevrolet Cruze a reliable car?
- 8 Why is my 2014 Chevy Cruze stalling?
- 9 Is a used Chevy Cruze a good car?
- 10 Is Chevrolet Cruze expensive to maintain?
- 11 Why is my Chevy Cruze stalling?
Is Chevy Cruze 2014 a good car?
The 2014 Chevy Cruze is a good pick for shoppers in the market for a used compact car. The Cruze rides smoothly, even over rough pavement, and it’s available with fuel-efficient gas and diesel engines. The Cruze’s interior has an upscale look as well, and it remains quiet while cruising at highway speeds.
What is the value of a 2014 Chevy Cruze?
2014 Chevrolet Cruze Value – $3,081-$9,927 | Edmunds.
How long will a 2014 Chevy Cruze last?
The chevy cruze should last over 150,000 miles with proper care and maintenance done on the vehicle. the most important thing to help a car last a long time is to get all of the scheduled maintenance done.
Do Chevy Cruze have a lot of problems?
The Chevy Cruze also reportedly had oil leaks from the engine, cooler lines, and transmission seals. Coolant leaks caused problems requiring that the thermostat housing be replaced. The earlier models in this generation of Chevy Cruze even experienced complete transmission failures.
How many miles does a Chevy Cruze engine last?
The Chevrolet Cruze can reportedly last up to 150,000 to 200,000 miles before major parts will require replacement.
Are there any recalls on 2014 Chevy Cruze?
– On March 28, 2014, General Motors issued a stop-sale and recall on the 2013 and 2014 Chevrolet Cruze with the 1.4L turbocharged gasoline engines. – The Chevy Cruze recall is due to a potentially defective right front axle shaft.
Is Chevrolet Cruze a reliable car?
The Chevy Cruze ranks at a 4.0 out of 5.0 for reliability, making it above average for reliability. It also has an annual repair cost of about $545, which is much lower than average ownership costs on other vehicles.
Why is my 2014 Chevy Cruze stalling?
Fuel issues are one of the most common reasons that a vehicle would stall out, that includes your Chevy Cruze. Bad gas- can cause an engine to stall out. Water in the gas tank can also cause gas to not fire properly.
Is a used Chevy Cruze a good car?
Is the 2019 Chevrolet Cruze a Good Used Car? Yes, the 2019 Cruze is a good used compact car. It comes in sedan and hatchback body styles, both of which have good cargo capacities for the class. The Cruze gets excellent fuel economy, rides smoothly, and has a well-built interior with comfortable seats.
Is Chevrolet Cruze expensive to maintain?
The estimated maintenance cost of Chevrolet Cruze for 6 years is Rs 1,06,594. The first service after 1000 km, second service after 7500 km and third service after 15000 km is free of cost.
Why is my Chevy Cruze stalling?
Common reasons for this to happen:
Low fuel pressure, dirty or defective fuel injectors, or broken fuel pump: The fuel pump is responsible for transferring fuel from the tank to the engine. Loose or corroded wires in wiring harness: An inconsistently firing ignition will result in an easily stalled engine.