- 1 How do I complain to Audi?
- 2 How do I contact Audi corporate?
- 3 How do I contact Audi UK?
- 4 Who is the CEO of Audi UK?
- 5 Who is the director of Audi?
- 6 Are Audi’s expensive to maintain?
- 7 How do I file a complaint with Audi USA?
- 8 What bank does Audi use?
- 9 How long is Audi warranty UK?
- 10 Can I track my car with Audi connect?
- 11 How do I check my Audi service history?
How do I complain to Audi?
Audi (UK) complaints contacts
- Visit Customer Services.
- Email Andrew Doyle (Director of Audi UK) on [email protected]audi.co.uk.
- Call Customer Services on 0800 699 888.
- Email Customer Services on [email protected]audi.co.uk.
- Tweet Audi (UK) Customer Services.
- Tweet Audi (UK)
How do I contact Audi corporate?
Please consult your owner’s manual for direction, or if further assistance is needed you may reach our Audi Customer Experience Center at + 1 800 822 2834.
How do I contact Audi UK?
There’s lots of advice and answers to the most frequently asked questions here, and if your question’s not answered you can email us directly at [email protected]audi.co.uk. If you really need to speak to us direct, call 0800 699 888.
Who is the CEO of Audi UK?
Andrew Doyle – Director of Audi UK – Audi UK | LinkedIn.
Who is the director of Audi?
Head of dealer development, Balbir Singh Dhillon, will replace Rahil Ansari as the head of Audi India from September 2019. Rahil Ansari will move to the Audi HQ as Senior Director, Central Sales Controlling (Global).
Are Audi’s expensive to maintain?
While Audi offers a lot of high-quality construction and design, it isn’t one of the most user-friendly brands when it comes to vehicle maintenance and the common costs required to keep an Audi running. In fact, the brand is consistently ranked near the top of automakers in terms of the most expensive cars to maintain.
How do I file a complaint with Audi USA?
Audi complaints contacts
- Call Customer Care on (800) 822-2834 or (800) 822-AUDI.
- Visit Customer Care Email Form.
- Tweet Audi.
- Follow Audi.
- Watch Audi.
- Follow Audi.
What bank does Audi use?
Your financing needs can be managed through a plethora of lenders, but if Audi has caught your eye, then you may want to consider Audi Financial Services, the carmaker’s independent financing institution.
How long is Audi warranty UK?
Audi UK warrants that it will rectify, free of charge, defects in materials and workmanship for a period of up to 3 years or 60,000 miles whichever occurs first. This warranty applies to Audi vehicles which were imported into the UK by Audi UK.
Can I track my car with Audi connect?
Audi has selected SiriusXM to power the next generation of its connectivity suite, which will add new safety and vehicle tracking services. The vehicle owner can also use the updated Audi Connect system to contact SiriusXM if their vehicle is stolen to report and track the vehicle while they file a police report.
How do I check my Audi service history?
Try this from the myAudi portal: Select Menu>Service>Maintenance>Service Schedule>Display All Entries.