- 1 How much is a 2016 BMW 535i?
- 2 Is the 2016 BMW 528i a good car?
- 3 How much is a BMW 5 Series worth?
- 4 Is BMW 5 Series a good car?
- 5 Which is better BMW 528i or 535i?
- 6 Is the BMW 535i reliable?
- 7 What year BMW is most reliable?
- 8 What is the best used 5 series BMW to buy?
- 9 Which BMW 5 Series is the most reliable?
- 10 Are BMW 5 Series expensive to maintain?
- 11 How many miles does a BMW 5 series last?
- 12 Where are BMW 5 Series built?
- 13 Which is better Mercedes E Class or BMW 5 Series?
- 14 Are used BMWs worth buying?
- 15 What is the best BMW Series to buy?
How much is a 2016 BMW 535i?
2016 BMW 5 Series Retail Prices
|535i Sedan RWD||$55,850||$51,880|
|535i xDrive Sedan AWD||$58,150||$54,000|
|550i xDrive Sedan AWD||$68,600||$63,610|
|535d xDrive Sedan AWD||$59,650||$55,380|
Is the 2016 BMW 528i a good car?
The base BMW 528i is the best value. It has plenty of power from its turbocharged four-cylinder engine, as well as a long list of standard features.
How much is a BMW 5 Series worth?
2019 BMW 5 Series Value – $25,645-$51,111 | Edmunds.
Is BMW 5 Series a good car?
The 2020 BMW 5 Series defeated seven Lexus models to take the coveted top spot in this year’s list. They gave it a 4.5 out of 5 for a reliability rating and an overall score of 8.9 of 10.
Which is better BMW 528i or 535i?
Differences. The 528i has a 2.0L turbo 4 cylinder engine that delivers 240 hp. The bigger engine in the 535i is a 3.0L turbo-6 packing 300 hp. The 528i provides leatherette seating, whereas the 535i has real leather upholstery.
Is the BMW 535i reliable?
The BMW 535i Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 18th out of 30 for luxury fullsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $977 which means it has poor ownership costs.
What year BMW is most reliable?
What is the Best Used BMW to Buy?
- 2006-2011 BMW 3 Series. After going through a redesign in 2006, the 3-Series was offered as sedan (E90), wagon (E91), coupe (E92), and convertible (E93).
- 2004 to 2010 BMW 5-Series (E60 and E61)
- 2002 to 2008 BMW 7-Series.
- 2008-2011 BMW 1 Series.
- 2006-2010 BMW X3.
What is the best used 5 series BMW to buy?
These are five of our favorites from the past 45 years.
- 1992 E34 BMW 525ix. Sometimes the best cars are the most overlooked.
- 2013 F10 BMW M550d xDrive. As far as BMW is concerned, diesel isn’t a dirty word.
- 1999 E39 BMW 540i Touring.
- 1980 E12 BMW M535i.
- 1999 E39 BMW M5.
Which BMW 5 Series is the most reliable?
The best bet is go with the M50, since it is the most reliable version. The parts are quite easy to find and it is not that expensive. But still, it doesn’t make the people in here buy the E34, even for weekend car.
Are BMW 5 Series expensive to maintain?
If your Bimmer is out of warranty, then you can expect to pay anywhere from $150 to $400 for just maintenance every 10,000 miles. On average, BMW owners can expect to pay more for maintenance because it is a German car made with specialty parts and technology.
How many miles does a BMW 5 series last?
Generally speaking, if properly maintained, any 5 series should last at least 150k miles (241k km). Many will last over 200k or even 250k miles no problem (322k-402k km). However, some are more reliable than others.
Where are BMW 5 Series built?
All 5 Series long-wheelbase production takes place at BMW Brilliance’s factory in the Dadong district of Shenyang, China. In addition, from March 2017, contract manufacturer Magna Steyr began building 5 Series saloons at its factory in Graz, Austria.
Which is better Mercedes E Class or BMW 5 Series?
With more standard horsepower, more standard torque and a more sophisticated standard suspension, the 2021 Mercedes–Benz E–Class simply gives you better performance for your money than the 2021 BMW 5 Series.
Are used BMWs worth buying?
Yes, BMWs are awesome cars, however like most vehicles, they lose their value quickly. Another important factor that goes hand-in-hand when looking for an older BMW is the cost of maintenance. BMWs can be more expensive to maintain than non-luxury cars and older model parts can be hard to come by.
What is the best BMW Series to buy?
- 2015 BMW Z4. U.S. News Score: 7.8/10 | Average Price: $27,765 – $37,396.
- 2015 BMW X4. U.S. News Score: 7.9/10 | Average Price: $28,487 – $31,220.
- 2019 BMW X7. U.S. News Score: 8.0/10 | Average Price: $73,900 – $92,600.
- 2018 BMW 3 Series.
- 2018 BMW 7 Series.
- 2015 BMW 6 Series.
- 2015 BMW i3.
- 2015 BMW X5.