- 1 How much is a 2008 BMW 750Li worth?
- 2 Is BMW 7 Series expensive to maintain?
- 3 What is the difference between a 750i and 750Li?
- 4 Is the BMW 7 Series a good car?
- 5 Is the BMW 750Li reliable?
- 6 How much is a 2009 BMW 750Li worth?
- 7 What is the best year BMW 7 Series?
- 8 Is buying a used BMW worth it?
- 9 How long do BMW engines last?
- 10 Why is BMW so cheap?
- 11 What year is the best BMW?
- 12 What does 750li mean?
- 13 Which BMW 7 Series is the most reliable?
- 14 Do BMWs break down a lot?
- 15 Which BMW series is best?
How much is a 2008 BMW 750Li worth?
2008 BMW 7 Series Value – $1,794-$12,613 | Edmunds.
Is BMW 7 Series expensive to maintain?
These vehicles are not cheap to maintain at all. They’re also very expensive to repair if they’re not taken care of properly. If you’re planning on getting your first BMW, consider going used. You can get one that’s a year or two old and pay tons less than what you would if it were a brand-new vehicle.
What is the difference between a 750i and 750Li?
Originally Answered: What’s the difference in the BMW 750i and 750Li? Besides the additional 6 inches of length, the big difference is the price. For some people, having the most expensive version is more important than understanding why that version costs more.
Is the BMW 7 Series a good car?
Among ultraluxury sedans, the BMW 7 Series has always played second fiddle to the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. But the current 7 aced our tests, with an impressively steady ride, a silky-smooth powertrain, good handling, and a sumptuous cabin.
Is the BMW 750Li reliable?
The BMW 750Li Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5. It ranks 30th out of 32 for all car brands.
How much is a 2009 BMW 750Li worth?
2009 BMW 7 Series Value – $3,221-$9,589 | Edmunds.
What is the best year BMW 7 Series?
The Top Five BMW 7 Series Cars of the Last Decade
- 2006 BMW 750Li – $71,800.
- 2008 BMW 760Li – $82,495.
- 2013 BMW 740Li – $81,525.
- 2016 BMW 730d xDrive – $82,295.
- 2017 BMW Alpina B7 – $137,995.
- 10 Custom Built Ferraris That Will Blow You Away.
- 10 Supercars Costing North of $2 Million.
- 10 Things To Expect from Ferrari’s Upcoming LaFerrari Spider.
Is buying a used BMW worth it?
Many experienced owners and mechanics will insist that you stay the hell away from used BMWs. They are simply not worth the money you will no doubt have to pour into them. They break easily, the parts are expensive and the labor costs are astronomical.
How long do BMW engines last?
BMW engines can and will run into the 200k miles range as long as you maintain them above BMW standards.
Why is BMW so cheap?
One of the reasons that BMWs are so cheap is that the used market for them is oversaturated. Cars are products, just like any other, and when there’s a lot of supply and not as much demand, then the prices drop.
What year is the best BMW?
What is the Best Used BMW to Buy?
- 2006-2011 BMW 3 Series. After going through a redesign in 2006, the 3-Series was offered as sedan (E90), wagon (E91), coupe (E92), and convertible (E93).
- 2004 to 2010 BMW 5-Series (E60 and E61)
- 2002 to 2008 BMW 7-Series.
- 2008-2011 BMW 1 Series.
- 2006-2010 BMW X3.
What does 750li mean?
The “i” stands for Direct Injected, a gasoline model vehicle. Together, Li would indicate that that model is a gasoline powered, long wheelbased model. *Fun fact: Only the 7 series in the BMW lineup offers a long wheelbase model. 2.1K views. View upvotes.
Which BMW 7 Series is the most reliable?
I hate saying things like that but there’s little about the E65 7 Series that makes it worth dealing with its reliability concerns. The E38 is probably the very best luxury car BMW has ever made; it still looks fantastic today, it drives superbly and it’s very reliable, as far as luxury cars go.
Do BMWs break down a lot?
Also there is a perception that BMWs break down a lothave owned 3 BMWs and never had a breakdown. The breakdown perspective might come from BMW fanboys who buy older BMWs (can’t afford new or newer) drive them like they stole them and are surprised when they break. BMW is a solid, respectable brand of a quality car.
Which BMW series is best?
With that being said, here are the ten best BMW cars ever made, ranked.
- 1 BMW 507. Finally, ranking #1 on this list of the best BMW cars is the BMW 507.
- 2 BMW M535i. Ranking number 2 is the BMW M535i.
- 3 BMW 2002.
- 4 BMW M3.
- 5 BMW M1.
- 6 BMW E36 M3.
- 7 BMW 850CSI.
- 8 BMW Z3 M Coupe.