- 1 Does the Acura TL have VTEC?
- 2 How fast is a 2008 Acura TL?
- 3 Is a 2008 Acura TL a good car?
- 4 How many miles will a 2008 Acura TL last?
- 5 What is the best Acura TL year?
- 6 How many miles will an Acura TL last?
- 7 How can I make my 2008 Acura TL faster?
- 8 What engine does an Acura TL have?
- 9 How fast is a 2006 Acura TL?
- 10 Does 2008 Acura TL require premium gas?
- 11 What is a 2008 Acura TL worth?
- 12 Is the Acura TL a reliable car?
- 13 Do Acura TL have transmission problems?
- 14 Are acuras good high mileage cars?
- 15 What is the most reliable Acura?
Does the Acura TL have VTEC?
Acceleration and Power
The 2008 Acura TL base model has a 3.2-liter aluminum-alloy VTEC V6 engine under its hood that puts out 258 horsepower and 233 pound-feet of torque. This engine is so smooth, it almost seems like the sound you hear is coming from the stereo speakers, not the engine itself.”
How fast is a 2008 Acura TL?
The base Acura 2008 TL is powered by a 3.2-liter V-6 delivering 258 hp and 233 pound-feet of torque. “It’s still capable of bringing the TL from zero to 60 mph in around 6 seconds,” Edmunds says. The Type-S borrows the larger engine from the Acura RL; the 3.5-liter V-6 is rated at 286 hp and 256 pound-feet.
Is a 2008 Acura TL a good car?
For a front-wheel-drive, entry-level luxury sedan with sporting tendencies, the 2008 Acura TL is the best choice around. Its mix of driving fun, comfort, quality and value can’t be beat. But if maximum handling and performance are priorities, the BMW 328i, Infiniti G35 and Lexus IS 350 are better choices.
How many miles will a 2008 Acura TL last?
5 Answers. The Acura can easily go another 50k miles *IF* it was reasonably well maintained with regular oil changes and other maintenance as required.
What is the best Acura TL year?
The 2008 Acura TL Is One of the Best Used Acura Model You Can Buy. In 1986, the Honda Motor Company introduced Acura to the United States as its luxury vehicle lineup. The Acura TL is an entry-level, compact executive sedan.
How many miles will an Acura TL last?
A fairly well designed, well maintained engine should be perfectly happy running 300K at least. 500K or more depending on typical use. Typically, a well maintained engine is one of the last things to fail. Under ideal use, most any modern engine will last 1,000,000 miles.
How can I make my 2008 Acura TL faster?
How to Boost the Horsepower on an Acura TL Type S
- Replace the factory cold-air intake system with a performance aftermarket cold-air intake system. Cold-air intake systems for the Acura TL Type-S typically provide a power boost of about 8 to 15 horsepower, depending on brand and model.
- Replace the factory exhaust system with a performance aftermarket exhaust system.
What engine does an Acura TL have?
Third generation (UA6–UA7; 2004–2008)
|Layout||Transverse front-engine, front-wheel drive|
|Related||Honda Accord Honda Accord Acura TSX|
|Engine||3.2 L J32A3 (270 hp) V6 3.5 L J35A8 (286 hp) V6 (Type-S only)|
How fast is a 2006 Acura TL?
2006 Acura TL Dynamic Navi 0-60 Times, Top Speed, Specs, Quarter Mile, and Wallpapers
|Top Speed||234 km/h|
|Acceleration 0-100 km/h (0-60 mph)||7.3 s|
|Fuel Type||Petrol (Gasoline)|
|Fuel Consumption (City)||11.8 L/100km|
Does 2008 Acura TL require premium gas?
The answer to the question,”Do all Acuras require premium gas?” is no — but it’s recommended that you use a higher-octane fuel in your Acura for a number of reasons.
What is a 2008 Acura TL worth?
2008 Acura TL Value – $1,820-$7,698 | Edmunds.
Is the Acura TL a reliable car?
The Acura TL Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 2nd out of 32 for all car brands.
Do Acura TL have transmission problems?
Acura TL transmission problems
The worst category of problems with the Acura TL is with the transmission. This dreaded problem, transmission failure, showed up the most in the 2003 Acura TL. Acura TL owners who bought production years 2003-2009 and 2012 also had complained about transmission problems.
Are acuras good high mileage cars?
I can confirm that these are great cars even with high mileage after 2 years of owning one with high mileage. Now I have 250,000 miles on my 2004 TL and still running stong as hell with all the electronics and nav still working. Other than the 210,000 mile acura service, no serious repairs at all.
What is the most reliable Acura?
The Best Used Acura Models You Can Buy These Days
- 2019 MDX Hybrid.
- 2016 TLX.
- 2016 ILX. Perhaps you prefer something a little smaller. Consider a 2016 Acura ILX.
- 2017 RLX. The 2017 RLX is a large, roomy sedan that’s surprisingly easy to handle. Accordingly, it’s a great choice for anyone who regularly hauls lots of passengers or cargo.
- 2017 NSX.