- 1 Is 2008 Acura TL a good car?
- 2 How many miles will a 2008 Acura TL last?
- 3 Is Acura TL a reliable car?
- 4 What year Acura TL is best?
- 5 Does 2008 Acura TL require premium gas?
- 6 What years did the Acura TL have transmission problems?
- 7 What is the most reliable Acura?
- 8 Are acuras good high mileage cars?
- 9 Are acuras expensive to fix?
- 10 Are Acura TL expensive to maintain?
- 11 How long do Acura TL engines last?
- 12 What is the nicest Acura?
- 13 Is Acura a good car to buy?
- 14 How long do acuras usually last?
- 15 Is Acura TL good on gas?
Is 2008 Acura TL a good car?
For a front-wheel-drive, entry-level luxury sedan with sporting tendencies, the 2008 Acura TL is the best choice around. Its mix of driving fun, comfort, quality and value can’t be beat. But if maximum handling and performance are priorities, the BMW 328i, Infiniti G35 and Lexus IS 350 are better choices.
How many miles will a 2008 Acura TL last?
5 Answers. The Acura can easily go another 50k miles *IF* it was reasonably well maintained with regular oil changes and other maintenance as required.
Is Acura TL a reliable car?
The Acura TL Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5. It ranks 2nd out of 32 for all car brands.
What year Acura TL is best?
The 2008 Acura TL Is One of the Best Used Acura Model You Can Buy. In 1986, the Honda Motor Company introduced Acura to the United States as its luxury vehicle lineup. The Acura TL is an entry-level, compact executive sedan.
Does 2008 Acura TL require premium gas?
The answer to the question,”Do all Acuras require premium gas?” is no — but it’s recommended that you use a higher-octane fuel in your Acura for a number of reasons.
What years did the Acura TL have transmission problems?
Even though it had the most complaints, 2003 wasn’t the only year that the TL had transmission issues and complaints. 2002 had a high amount of transmission problems complaints as well. Acura TL owners who bought production years 2003-2009 and 2012 also had complained about transmission problems.
What is the most reliable Acura?
The Best Used Acura Models You Can Buy These Days
- 2019 MDX Hybrid.
- 2016 TLX.
- 2016 ILX. Perhaps you prefer something a little smaller. Consider a 2016 Acura ILX.
- 2017 RLX. The 2017 RLX is a large, roomy sedan that’s surprisingly easy to handle. Accordingly, it’s a great choice for anyone who regularly hauls lots of passengers or cargo.
- 2017 NSX.
Are acuras good high mileage cars?
I can confirm that these are great cars even with high mileage after 2 years of owning one with high mileage. Now I have 250,000 miles on my 2004 TL and still running stong as hell with all the electronics and nav still working. Other than the 210,000 mile acura service, no serious repairs at all.
Are acuras expensive to fix?
Cost of Acura Maintenance
Acura is a luxury brand, but the cost of the vehicles don’t carry the higher luxury price tag. They are also not expensive to maintain. According to YourMechanic.com, Acura ranks 11th out of 30 on a list of the most and least expensive cars to maintain.
Are Acura TL expensive to maintain?
Despite being a luxury vehicle, Acura maintenance costs are not as high as Audi maintenance costs, which average about $987 per year, according to RepairPal. Without proper maintenance, your car may develop bigger problems down the line, leading to even more expensive repairs.
How long do Acura TL engines last?
A fairly well designed, well maintained engine should be perfectly happy running 300K at least. 500K or more depending on typical use. Typically, a well maintained engine is one of the last things to fail. Under ideal use, most any modern engine will last 1,000,000 miles.
What is the nicest Acura?
10 Best Acura Models of The Decade
- 8 2012 Acura RL: A Luxurious Sleeper.
- 7 2013 Acura ILX: One Smooth Drive.
- 6 2014 Acura MDX: Roomy And Powerful.
- 5 2015 Acura RLX: The Sleek Sedan.
- 4: A Stylish Crossover.
- 3 2017 Acura NSX: An Incomparable Supercar.
- 2 2018 Acura TLX: The Perfect Executive Sedan.
- 1 2019 Acura RDX: More Luxury, More Power.
Is Acura a good car to buy?
While it has positioned itself as a luxury brand that is known for performance, Acura cars’ pricing can be more affordable than other luxury brands. But wait, it gets better. Because of the reliability and relatively low cost of ownership of Acura cars, buying used Acura cars can be a very wise choice.
How long do acuras usually last?
Some transmissions can last just over 10,000 miles, while others will last over 200,000 miles. Generally though, regular vehicle maintenance is the number one factor effecting a transmission’s lifespan, and good upkeep can help it last even longer.
Is Acura TL good on gas?
Considerably improved for its third generation, the well-rounded TL has a great blend of comfort, convenience, and sportiness. Motivation comes from a 270-hp, 3.2-liter V6 that returns 23 mpg on premium fuel.