- 1 Is a 2006 BMW 750Li a good car?
- 2 Is the BMW 750Li reliable?
- 3 How much is a 2006 BMW 750Li worth?
- 4 Are BMW 7 Series expensive to maintain?
- 5 How much is a 2007 BMW 750Li worth?
- 6 Is BMW 7 Series a good car?
- 7 Is it worth buying a BMW with high mileage?
- 8 What is the best year for BMW 7 Series?
- 9 Is buying a used BMW worth it?
- 10 What is the difference between a BMW 750i and 750Li?
- 11 How much is a 2006 BMW?
- 12 How much is a 2008 BMW 750Li worth?
- 13 Why do BMW 7 Series depreciate so much?
- 14 How long do BMW engines last?
- 15 Which BMW series is the best?
Is a 2006 BMW 750Li a good car?
The car turned out to be super reliable, and have had to do nothing to it other than change the oil, and basic standard maintenance. The service departments at BMW are incredibly knowledgeable and accommodating too. All in all one of the best cars I’ve ever owned. 12 out of 12 people found this review helpful.
Is the BMW 750Li reliable?
The BMW 750Li Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5. It ranks 30th out of 32 for all car brands.
How much is a 2006 BMW 750Li worth?
7 Series Trims
|Sedan||Original MSRP / Price||Engine|
|7 Series 750Li 4dr Sdn||$75,800 / N/A||8 Cylinder|
|7 Series 750i 4dr Sdn||$71,800 / N/A||8 Cylinder|
|7 Series 760Li 4dr Sdn||$118,900 / N/A||12 Cylinder|
|7 Series 760i 4dr Sdn||$111,500 / N/A||12 Cylinder|
Are BMW 7 Series expensive to maintain?
These vehicles are not cheap to maintain at all. They’re also very expensive to repair if they’re not taken care of properly. If you’re planning on getting your first BMW, consider going used. You can get one that’s a year or two old and pay tons less than what you would if it were a brand-new vehicle.
How much is a 2007 BMW 750Li worth?
The 750i has a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $75,695, while the extended-wheelbase 750Li stickers for $78,795.
Is BMW 7 Series a good car?
Among ultraluxury sedans, the BMW 7 Series has always played second fiddle to the Mercedes-Benz S-Class. But the current 7 aced our tests, with an impressively steady ride, a silky-smooth powertrain, good handling, and a sumptuous cabin.
Is it worth buying a BMW with high mileage?
If you’re asking whether a high mileage BMW can be reliable, the answer is yes. Mileage is one factor to consider, but the much much more important factor is how well maintained the car has been. They are notorious for electrical problems and these cars fall apart as they age.
What is the best year for BMW 7 Series?
Here are five of the top BMW 7 Series cars released in the last decade.
- 2006 BMW 750Li – $71,800.
- 2008 BMW 760Li – $82,495.
- 2013 BMW 740Li – $81,525.
- 2016 BMW 730d xDrive – $82,295.
- 2017 BMW Alpina B7 – $137,995.
- 10 Custom Built Ferraris That Will Blow You Away.
- 10 Supercars Costing North of $2 Million.
Is buying a used BMW worth it?
Many experienced owners and mechanics will insist that you stay the hell away from used BMWs. They are simply not worth the money you will no doubt have to pour into them. They break easily, the parts are expensive and the labor costs are astronomical.
What is the difference between a BMW 750i and 750Li?
Originally Answered: What’s the difference in the BMW 750i and 750Li? Besides the additional 6 inches of length, the big difference is the price. For some people, having the most expensive version is more important than understanding why that version costs more.
How much is a 2006 BMW?
2006 BMW 3 Series Retail Prices
|325Ci Convertible RWD||$40,295||N/A|
|330i Sedan RWD||$37,295||$33,485|
|325Ci Coupe RWD||$32,995||$29,575|
|325i Sedan RWD||$31,595||$28,300|
How much is a 2008 BMW 750Li worth?
2008 BMW 7 Series Value – $1,794-$12,613 | Edmunds.
Why do BMW 7 Series depreciate so much?
Because it’s German and after about 5 years many very expensive electronic components will begin to fail, requiring expensive and frequent repairs. People who know this won’t pay much for the vehicle since it’s almost guaranteed that expensive repair bills are going to be part of owning the car.
How long do BMW engines last?
BMW engines can and will run into the 200k miles range as long as you maintain them above BMW standards.
Which BMW series is the best?
Should You Buy Or Lease A BMW?
- Read Next: Should I Buy Or Lease A BMW?
- The Best BMW On Long Journeys – BMW 4 Series & BMW Z4.
- The Best BMW For City Driving – BMW 1 Series.
- The Most Fun BMW To Drive – BMW M3.
- The Best BMW To Take Off-Road – BMW X5.