- 1 How much is a 1995 BMW 525i worth?
- 2 How many miles can a BMW 525i last?
- 3 What is the best year for BMW 5 Series?
- 4 Are 5 series BMW reliable?
- 5 At what mileage do BMWs start having problems?
- 6 Is BMW 525i a good car?
- 7 Which used 5 series BMW is the best?
- 8 Are BMWs expensive to repair?
- 9 Are BMW 550i good cars?
- 10 Are BMW 5 Series expensive to maintain?
- 11 What year BMW is most reliable?
- 12 What is the best BMW Series to buy?
How much is a 1995 BMW 525i worth?
1995 BMW 5 Series Value – $121-$820 | Edmunds.
How many miles can a BMW 525i last?
These cars can go 300,000 miles when well maintained. Check the CarFax or AutoCheck report for more helpful information.
What is the best year for BMW 5 Series?
These are five of our favorites from the past 45 years.
- 1992 E34 BMW 525ix. Sometimes the best cars are the most overlooked.
- 2013 F10 BMW M550d xDrive. As far as BMW is concerned, diesel isn’t a dirty word.
- 1999 E39 BMW 540i Touring.
- 1980 E12 BMW M535i.
- 1999 E39 BMW M5.
Are 5 series BMW reliable?
The 2020 BMW 5 Series defeated seven Lexus models to take the coveted top spot in this year’s list. They gave it a 4.5 out of 5 for a reliability rating and an overall score of 8.9 of 10. U.S. News explains the undeniable quality of the BMW 5 Series as an upscale performance sedan earned it the top spot.
At what mileage do BMWs start having problems?
With several parts that make up the BMW’s coolant system, any one of them is likely to fail once a BMW owner has typically driven their vehicle between 80,000 and 120,000 miles. It’s important to note that regular servicing is the best to prevent costly and unwarranted repairs.
Is BMW 525i a good car?
Interior and comfort is great overall with the car being very comfortable to drive and operate. Performance is fine but nothing noteworthy (feels sluggish at times but has comfortable suspension and takes corners well).
|4.8 out of 5 stars||Comfort|
|4.5 out of 5 stars||Performance|
|4.7 out of 5 stars||Exterior Styling|
Which used 5 series BMW is the best?
Back when the G30 BMW 5 Series first debuted, there was almost a sigh of relief. The G30 is a marked improvement over its predecessor, the F10 BMW 5 Series, and fans were relieved to learn that. However, that’s not to say the F10 is bad.
Are BMWs expensive to repair?
According to their data, BMWs are the most expensive make to maintain by far, with a 10-year cost of $17,800. They found luxury brands are generally the most expensive to own over the long haul, but far less flashy vehicles ranked high too—including a few brands that have been retired since the data was compiled.
Are BMW 550i good cars?
The average rating is a 4.8 out of 5 stars. The BMW 550i Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5. It ranks 30th out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about BMW 550i Reliability Ratings.
Are BMW 5 Series expensive to maintain?
If your Bimmer is out of warranty, then you can expect to pay anywhere from $150 to $400 for just maintenance every 10,000 miles. On average, BMW owners can expect to pay more for maintenance because it is a German car made with specialty parts and technology.
What year BMW is most reliable?
What is the Best Used BMW to Buy?
- 2006-2011 BMW 3 Series. After going through a redesign in 2006, the 3-Series was offered as sedan (E90), wagon (E91), coupe (E92), and convertible (E93).
- 2004 to 2010 BMW 5-Series (E60 and E61)
- 2002 to 2008 BMW 7-Series.
- 2008-2011 BMW 1 Series.
- 2006-2010 BMW X3.
What is the best BMW Series to buy?
- 2015 BMW Z4. U.S. News Score: 7.8/10 | Average Price: $27,765 – $37,396.
- 2015 BMW X4. U.S. News Score: 7.9/10 | Average Price: $28,487 – $31,220.
- 2019 BMW X7. U.S. News Score: 8.0/10 | Average Price: $73,900 – $92,600.
- 2018 BMW 3 Series.
- 2018 BMW 7 Series.
- 2015 BMW 6 Series.
- 2015 BMW i3.
- 2015 BMW X5.