- 1 Is BMW 3 Series or 5 Series better?
- 2 What is the best 3 Series BMW to buy?
- 3 Why are BMW 328i so cheap?
- 4 Is BMW 5 Series a good car?
- 5 Which series is best in BMW?
- 6 How many miles do BMW usually last?
- 7 Is it worth buying a used BMW?
- 8 Is owning a BMW worth it?
- 9 What’s the best used BMW to buy?
- 10 How long can a BMW 328i last?
- 11 Is BMW 328i a reliable car?
- 12 Why is BMW so unreliable?
- 13 What year BMW 5 Series is the best?
- 14 Which BMW 5 Series is the most reliable?
- 15 Is it expensive to maintain a BMW 5 Series?
Is BMW 3 Series or 5 Series better?
The BMW 3–Series puts up a good fight, but the BMW 5–Series is the superior sedan in this battle. And it shouldn’t come as a surprise considering it’s larger and more expensive. It offers additional interior room, more standard features, a performance-oriented model, and a higher luxury ceiling than the 3–Series.
What is the best 3 Series BMW to buy?
The 7 best BMW 3 Series of all time
- of 7. E21 BMW 323i.
- of 7. E36 BMW M3.
- of 7. E90 BMW 335i.
- of 7. E30 BMW 325i.
- of 7. E46 BMW M3.
- of 7. E90 BMW M3.
- of 7.
Why are BMW 328i so cheap?
They are notorious for electronic problems and develop oil and coolant leaks as they age and have a lot of cheap plastic parts under the hood. These cars are for leasing as the cheapest BMW is the most expensive car to own.
Is BMW 5 Series a good car?
The 2020 BMW 5 Series defeated seven Lexus models to take the coveted top spot in this year’s list. They gave it a 4.5 out of 5 for a reliability rating and an overall score of 8.9 of 10.
Which series is best in BMW?
Should You Buy Or Lease A BMW?
- Read Next: Should I Buy Or Lease A BMW?
- The Best BMW On Long Journeys – BMW 4 Series & BMW Z4.
- The Best BMW For City Driving – BMW 1 Series.
- The Most Fun BMW To Drive – BMW M3.
- The Best BMW To Take Off-Road – BMW X5.
How many miles do BMW usually last?
Usually 200,000-250,000 miles with good maintenance.
Is it worth buying a used BMW?
Yes, BMWs are awesome cars, however like most vehicles, they lose their value quickly. Another important factor that goes hand-in-hand when looking for an older BMW is the cost of maintenance. BMWs can be more expensive to maintain than non-luxury cars and older model parts can be hard to come by.
Is owning a BMW worth it?
BMWs cost a lot to maintain
According to Your Mechanic, BMWs are easily the most expensive car brand to maintain. It’s not even a close contest. BMW is in first place, with an average maintenance cost over 10 years of $17,800. In second place was Mercedes-Benz, which had an average 10-year maintenance cost of $12,900.
What’s the best used BMW to buy?
Below is the list of the 5 most reliable used BMW models and engines.
- 2006-2011 BMW 3 Series.
- 2004 to 2010 BMW 5-Series (E60 and E61)
- 2002 to 2008 BMW 7-Series.
- 2008-2011 BMW 1 Series.
- 2006-2010 BMW X3.
How long can a BMW 328i last?
The bmw 328i should be able to last over 200,000 miles as long as you keep up with the regular maintenance on the car. the most important thing to the longevity of a car is to make sure to have your maintenance done when it is needed.
Is BMW 328i a reliable car?
The BMW 328i Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5. It ranks 30th out of 32 for all car brands.
Why is BMW so unreliable?
the biggest reliability issue with BMW’s are the main driver. This single unit is responsible for 80% of all problems that occur on his BMW. The main driver decides that its time to change his oil. The bad oil and cold engine gets damaged over 150x faster than a correct maintained engine.
What year BMW 5 Series is the best?
These are five of our favorites from the past 45 years.
- 1992 E34 BMW 525ix. Sometimes the best cars are the most overlooked.
- 2013 F10 BMW M550d xDrive. As far as BMW is concerned, diesel isn’t a dirty word.
- 1999 E39 BMW 540i Touring.
- 1980 E12 BMW M535i.
- 1999 E39 BMW M5.
Which BMW 5 Series is the most reliable?
The best bet is go with the M50, since it is the most reliable version. The parts are quite easy to find and it is not that expensive. But still, it doesn’t make the people in here buy the E34, even for weekend car.
Is it expensive to maintain a BMW 5 Series?
If your Bimmer is out of warranty, then you can expect to pay anywhere from $150 to $400 for just maintenance every 10,000 miles. On average, BMW owners can expect to pay more for maintenance because it is a German car made with specialty parts and technology.