- 1 Do Cadillac CTS have a lot of problems?
- 2 Is a 2008 Cadillac CTS a good car?
- 3 How many miles can a 2008 Cadillac CTS last?
- 4 Is Cadillac CTS a reliable car?
- 5 What year Cadillac CTS is best?
- 6 Are Cadillac CTS expensive to fix?
- 7 What is the Blue Book value of a 2008 Cadillac CTS?
- 8 How much is a 2008 Cadillac STS worth?
- 9 How much horsepower does a 2008 CTS 3.6 have?
- 10 Are Cadillacs good used cars?
- 11 Are used Cadillacs reliable?
- 12 Are Cadillacs expensive to maintain?
- 13 Why are used Cadillacs so cheap?
- 14 What is the best used Cadillac to buy?
- 15 Which is better Cadillac CTS or XTS?
Do Cadillac CTS have a lot of problems?
CTS owners have made 277 complaints over 17 model years. It ranks 21st in reliability out of 22 eligible Cadillac models. Our reliability rank is based on our PainRank™ system. The average Cadillac score is 3.36 while the CTS comes in at 11.97.
Is a 2008 Cadillac CTS a good car?
2008 Cadillac CTS Review
The CTS delivers good performance, handsome styling and a luxurious interior, but its manual transmission suffers from stiffness and long throws, its front seats could provide better side bolstering and its fuel consumption is not ideal for the class.
How many miles can a 2008 Cadillac CTS last?
A cadillac cts can last over 150,000 miles with proper maintenance.
Is Cadillac CTS a reliable car?
The 2019 Cadillac CTS ranks in the bottom third of the luxury midsize car class. Its muscular performance is outweighed by its subpar predicted reliability rating, cramped rear seats, and firm ride.
What year Cadillac CTS is best?
The 10 Best Cadillac CTS Models of All-Time
- 2017 Cadillac CTS.
- 2006 Cadillac CTS Sport.
- 2007 Cadillac CTS V.
- 2004 Cadillac CTS.
- 2005 Cadillac CTS.
- 2010 Cadillac CTS Sport Wagon.
- 2011 Cadillac CTS.
- 2009 Cadillac CTS.
Are Cadillac CTS expensive to fix?
Cost. The average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Cadillac CTS is $663, compared to an average of $739 for luxury midsize cars and $652 for all vehicle models.
What is the Blue Book value of a 2008 Cadillac CTS?
The value of a used 2008 Cadillac CTS ranges from $1,670 to $5,980, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.
How much is a 2008 Cadillac STS worth?
How much is a 2008 Cadillac STS worth? The value of a used 2008 Cadillac STS ranges from $1,440 to $5,566, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.
How much horsepower does a 2008 CTS 3.6 have?
The base engine on the 2008 Cadillac CTS is the 3.6-liter port fuel injection (PFI) V6 that was optional on last year’s model. For 2008, it gets a slight bump in power, and creates 263 horsepower and 253 pound-feet of torque.
Are Cadillacs good used cars?
Hopping into a used Cadillac is the absolute best way to achieve the highest quality luxury at an unbeatable value. There is no argument to what proper luxury means. Purchasing a used Cadillac can bring you into the top-tier luxury experience while still saving you on the initial cost of a new car.
Are used Cadillacs reliable?
Cadillac Reliability Rating Breakdown. The Cadillac Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 26th out of 32 for all car brands. This rating is based on an average across 345 unique models. The average annual repair cost for a Cadillac is $783, which means it has average ownership costs.
Are Cadillacs expensive to maintain?
Which Car Brands Cost the Most to Maintain? Luxury imports from Germany, such as BMW and Mercedes-Benz, along with domestic luxury brand Cadillac, are the most expensive. A Toyota is about $10,000 less expensive over 10 years, just in terms of maintenance. Together, all three are 10% below the median cost.
Why are used Cadillacs so cheap?
That is why you see these Cadillacs so cheap. The people who could afford to pay a premium price know better so dealers and individuals sell them cheap so as to unload them quickly on an unsuspecting sucker. Most people buy them to rip out the Northstar OHC V8 for some other project car.
What is the best used Cadillac to buy?
Best Used Cadillac Sedans – CTS, STS, DTS
- 2003 – 2007 Cadillac CTS. It took Cadillac a great many years before they finally figured out how to offer an entry-level luxury sedan that was sporty enough to appeal to younger buyers but still contained enough Cadillac DNA to fit in with the rest of the lineup.
- 2005 – 2007 Cadillac STS.
- 2006 – 2007 Cadillac DTS.
Which is better Cadillac CTS or XTS?
The Cadillac XTS is a larger vehicle and it does deliver a bit more room in some key dimensions, including rear leg room and rear head room. Overall, the XTS has about 10 percent more passenger space than the CTS.