- 1 What kind of oil does a BMW 330i take?
- 2 What oil does a BMW e90 take?
- 3 What kind of oil do I put in my 2006 BMW 330i?
- 4 What type of oil does a 2001 BMW 330i take?
- 5 How do you put oil in a BMW 330i?
- 6 How much oil does a BMW 330i take?
- 7 Can you use 5w30 instead of 5w40?
- 8 Is 5w40 thicker than 5w30?
- 9 What’s the best oil for BMW?
- 10 What kind of oil does a 2003 BMW 330i take?
- 11 Who makes BMW oil?
- 12 How much oil does a e46 330Ci take?
What kind of oil does a BMW 330i take?
The recommended oil type for a e46 bmw 330i is 5w-30 fully synthetic high performance engine oil.
What oil does a BMW e90 take?
it is usually mobil 1 full synthetic.
What kind of oil do I put in my 2006 BMW 330i?
The 2006 bmw 330i oil type is valvoline synthetic motor oil 5w-30 5 quart.
What type of oil does a 2001 BMW 330i take?
Valvoline Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30 5 Quart.
How do you put oil in a BMW 330i?
How to Add Oil BMW 330i (1999-2006)
- Getting Started – Prepare for the repair.
- Open the Hood – How to pop the hood and prop it open.
- Remove Oil Cap – Take off the oil fill cap.
- Add Oil – Determine the correct oil type and add oil.
- Replace Cap – Put the oil fill cap back on the engine.
- More Info. – Additional information on adding oil.
How much oil does a BMW 330i take?
How many quarts of oil does a bmw 330i take? In simple words, talk about BMW 330i take 7.5 liters.
Can you use 5w30 instead of 5w40?
If you are racking your brain to choose between 5w30 and 5w40, we recommend you go with 5w30. However, if it is too expensive or not available for use, you can always go with the 5w40, which is just as good and will not cause any damage to the engine parts.
Is 5w40 thicker than 5w30?
The working viscosity of 5w30 is basically from 9.3 to 12.5mm2/s whereas the operating viscosity of 5w40 is 12.5 to 16.3mm2/s. That means 5w40 has larger viscosity than 5w30. So, 5w30 is better than 5w40.
What’s the best oil for BMW?
Oil for most BMW passenger vehicles and SAVs:
Mobil 1 SAE 0W-40. Valvoline SynPower SAE 5W-30. Castrol Syntec European Formula SAE 0W-30. Beginning in 2015, BMW is recommending Shell/Pennzoil PurePlus Oils as their aftermarket oil.
What kind of oil does a 2003 BMW 330i take?
Valvoline SynPower Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30 1 Quart.
Who makes BMW oil?
Shell today has officially renewed its status as BMW AG’s only recommended supplier for aftermarket engine oils in EMEA for a further three years till end 2022 for all BMW Group brands; BMW, BMW i, BMW M, MINI, BMW Motorrad and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
How much oil does a e46 330Ci take?
Model Years 2001-2006
|Model (Engine Code)||Capacity|
|325i, 325xi, 325Ci, 325ti (M54B25)||6.9 Quarts (6.5 Liters)|
|330i, 330xi, 330Ci (M54B30)||6.9 Quarts (6.5 Liters)|