- 1 Which car is better BMW 3 Series or Mercedes C Class?
- 2 Which is better quality BMW or Mercedes?
- 3 Which car has more problems BMW or Mercedes?
- 4 Which car is faster between BMW and Mercedes Benz?
- 5 Which is cheaper to maintain BMW or Mercedes?
- 6 Which C-Class Mercedes is best?
- 7 Who sells more BMW or Mercedes?
- 8 Which is better Audi or BMW or Mercedes?
- 9 What is the best German car brand?
- 10 What car is better Lexus or Mercedes?
- 11 Which lasts longer BMW or Mercedes?
- 12 Should I buy a Mercedes with over 100 000 miles?
- 13 Which is better Audi or BMW?
- 14 Is Audi faster than BMW?
- 15 Which German car is the fastest?
Which car is better BMW 3 Series or Mercedes C Class?
With a few exceptions, the 3 Series achieves better fuel economy than comparable C–Class rivals. The rear-drive 330i and C300 both have a turbocharged 2.0-liter I-4 producing 255 hp, but the 3 Series uses an eight-speed automatic transmission while the C–Class has a nine-speed unit.
Which is better quality BMW or Mercedes?
While the Mercedes–Benz CLS-Class is one of the highest performing large luxury sedans on the road today, the overall winner when it comes to luxury performance is BMW. Any consumer looking for style and performance in the same convenient package should choose a vehicle produced by BMW.
Which car has more problems BMW or Mercedes?
Their rankings are based on the number of problems per 100 vehicles each manufacturer has. Mercedes–Benz snuck into the top 5 of the 2017 study with 131 problems per 100 vehicles. BMW came in two spots below Mercedes, with 139 problems per 100 vehicles.
Which car is faster between BMW and Mercedes Benz?
The M8 Gran Coupe is the quickest, at 3.1 seconds for the standard car and 3.0 for the Competition, but the Mercedes isn’t far behind.
Drivetrain and performance.
|2020 BMW M8 Gran Coupe|
|Engine||4.4-liter, twin-turbo V8|
|0-60 mph (seconds)||3.1/3.0|
Ещё 3 столбца
Which is cheaper to maintain BMW or Mercedes?
Yes, BMW’s maintenance cost after the warranty is more expensive than many other brands – luxury or not. A BMW can cost about $5,000 more to maintain over a 10-year period than a Mercedes–Benz, and $12,000 more than a Toyota.
Which C-Class Mercedes is best?
The 20 Best Mercedes C-Class Models Of All-Time
- 2003 C230 Kompressor Hatchback Sport Coupe.
- 1998 C-Class C43 AMG Sedan.
- 1996 C-Class 5-Door Station Wagon (aka The T-Model)
- 1997 C-Class C230 Sedan.
- 1999 C-Class C230 Sedan.
- 2007 C-Class.
- 2010 C-Class.
- 1993 C-Class 4-Door Sedan (W202)
Who sells more BMW or Mercedes?
SUVs also rule the roost at Mercedes, with the GLC-Class taking top honors at 52,626 units sold.
Germany rules the roost, but Japan is now second.
|Manufacturer||2020 Sales||Year-Over-Year Percentage|
Which is better Audi or BMW or Mercedes?
Audi was all about all-wheel drive. Now BMW and Mercedes offer all-wheel drive on most models, which is a necessity for rear-wheel-drive luxury cars sold in northern states. BMW led in driving dynamics. That gap has substantially narrowed and in some cases, Mercedes has lost its advantage.
What is the best German car brand?
We’ve compiled a list of the some of the best used German cars available.
- BMW 3 Series. Originally created in 1975, the BMW 3 Series is the textbook answer for a classy executive saloon car.
- Volkswagen Golf.
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
- Audi TT.
- Porsche 911.
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
- Audi Q5.
- BMW 1 Series.
What car is better Lexus or Mercedes?
In general, Lexus vehicles are more practical with their lower price points, extensive lineup of hybrids, and better reliability. However, Mercedes offers some of the most top-of-the-line luxury vehicles like the S-Class and GLE, noted for their opulent cabins and impressive performance characteristics.
Which lasts longer BMW or Mercedes?
In a comparison between BMW, Audi and Mercedes–Benz, the study shows which brand requires the most maintenance under six years of ownership, after six years and after twelve years. BMW sits in the middle with Mercedes being the most reliable, therefor the cheapest. After six years, things start to change.
Should I buy a Mercedes with over 100 000 miles?
Are Mercedes–Benz cars reliable after covering 100,000 miles? It depends on how you take care of the car. If you maintain your Mercedes properly, it should do over 200,000 miles without any issues. However, the model of your car also matters a lot.
Which is better Audi or BMW?
Audi pull ahead when it comes to styling and tech, but BMW offer a smoother, sportier driving experience. Both brands rank highly when it comes to safety features, but Audi has poorer reliability ratings by a margin.
Is Audi faster than BMW?
When you look at the style of both car brands, Audi tends to be more conservative in its design. But BMW tends to be more edgy and sporty. Interior-wise, Audi tops the chart. But when you compare both car brands (same model) concerning speed, BMW will claim the number one spot as the fastest.
Which German car is the fastest?
Ranking the 10 Fastest German Cars
- 8 Mercedes SLR McLaren 722 Edition – 209 MPH.
- 7 Porsche 959 S – 210 MPH.
- 6 Porsche 911 GT2 RS – 211mph.
- 5 Porsche 918 Spyder – 214 MPH.
- 4 Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss – 217 MPH.
- 3 RUF CTR – 224 MPH.
- 2 Gumpert Apollo – 225 MPH.
- 1 RUF CTR3 Clubsport – 236 MPH.