- 1 What is Audi AMI cable?
- 2 What is an MMI cable?
- 3 Can I use my own SIM for Audi connect?
- 4 How do I connect Bluetooth music to Audi?
- 5 How do I connect my phone to my Audi MMI?
- 6 What does Audi MMI Connect do?
- 7 What does Audi MMI cable do?
- 8 What version of MMI do I have?
- 9 What is the cost of Audi connect?
- 10 Are Audi map updates free?
- 11 Can you add navigation to Audi MMI?
- 12 Can I start my Audi from my phone?
- 13 Do I have to pay for Audi connect?
- 14 What is the difference between Audi connect prime and plus?
What is Audi AMI cable?
Adapter cable for connecting a music storage device with a 3.5 mm jack plug to the Audi music interface. Your Audi Partner will happy to advise you on the specific compatibility of your iPod, radio or navigation system.
What is an MMI cable?
The Multi Media Interface (MMI) system is an in-car user interface media system developed by Audi, and was launched at the 2001 Frankfurt Motor Show on the Audi Avantissimo concept car.
Can I use my own SIM for Audi connect?
Customers can also purchase additional data packages for the Wi-Fi hotspot, independent of the integrated Audi connect services. Customers may also continue to use their own SIM card in the car and establish Wi-Fi internet access through their own cellular provider.
How do I connect Bluetooth music to Audi?
Audi Android Auto Setup
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your mobile device.
- Turn your Audi on, and put the vehicle in PARK.
- On your Audi touchscreen, press Phone > Connect Mobile Device.
- Select your desired device from the Audi touchscreen, and confirm the PIN matches on both devices.
How do I connect my phone to my Audi MMI?
Step-By-Step Guide to Pairing Your Smartphone with Audi MMI® Bluetooth
- Put Your Audi A4 in PARK with the Ignition On.
- Activate Bluetooth on Your Apple or Android Device.
- Set Bluetooth to Pairing Mode.
- Select PHONE on the Audi MMI® Display.
- Select CONNECT Mobile Device.
What does Audi MMI Connect do?
Geofencing technology, available through Audi connect® allows you to set customized Speed, Curfew, or Valet alerts. Locate your Audi remotely with Car Finder, lock and unlock your vehicle, and even see if the windows or trunk was left open. Audi connect® can schedule a service appointment directly in the MMI® display.
What does Audi MMI cable do?
It will also charge your device while it is connected. You may also get more control over the device when it is connected via the MMI cable. For example, can you view and select your play lists when connected via bluetooth?
What version of MMI do I have?
The easiest way is to check the software version that is loaded in the system. To do this, enter the car menu by pressing the CAR button, then press SETUP or MENU, then select the “Version” submenu and read the value from the line marked with the letters “SW“.
What is the cost of Audi connect?
Audi connect with In-Car Wi-Fi from AT&T. Get unlimited data in your Audi starting at $20 per month.
Are Audi map updates free?
The latest map updates can be downloaded here free of charge and then installed in the vehicle via SD card. You can download and install the updates an unlimited number of times. The Map Update includes the first five updates to the version of the map installed at the factory.
If the model you‘re interested in has one of the lower-grade systems, the top-spec MMI Navigation Plus system can usually be added as an option. It’s typically included in the Technology Pack, which bundles together some other useful features.
Can I start my Audi from my phone?
Customers can use the car operating system to conveniently access the contents of an iOS or Android device (iOS 7.1 and above, Android at least 5.0 Lollipop) that is connected via the USB port. The Audi smartphone interface acts independently of the navigation system and Audi connect services.
Do I have to pay for Audi connect?
A complimentary six-month subscription to Audi connect® PRIME and PLUS with your new Audi purchase allows you to experience how these array of features offers an elevated level of connectivity and infotainment. After the free trial period expires, you can choose to subscribe to a package or packages that suit you.
What is the difference between Audi connect prime and plus?
Connect Prime is priced at $199 for six months or $499 for 18 months. Connect Plus is a more reasonable $10 per month if using your smartphone’s data connection, or $25 a month for the car’s own unlimited data service.