- 1 How much is a 2017 Buick LaCrosse worth?
- 2 How much is a Buick LaCrosse worth?
- 3 What is a 2009 Buick LaCrosse worth?
- 4 Does a Buick LaCrosse hold its value?
- 5 Is Buick LaCrosse being discontinued?
- 6 Is the Buick LaCrosse discontinued?
- 7 Are Buick LaCrosse expensive to maintain?
- 8 How reliable is a Buick LaCrosse?
- 9 Is a Buick LaCrosse a luxury car?
- 10 Is a 2009 Buick LaCrosse a good car?
- 11 What year did the Buick LaCrosse come out?
- 12 How much is a 2009 Buick Lucerne CXL worth?
- 13 How fast can a Buick LaCrosse go?
- 14 What is the most luxurious Buick?
- 15 How much does a 2020 Buick LaCrosse cost?
How much is a 2017 Buick LaCrosse worth?
You can expect to pay between $22,200 and $33,900 for a used 2017 LaCrosse. These figures are based on over 700 listings for the 2017 Buick LaCrosse on our site. The average price is $26,200. Prices vary depending on the vehicle’s condition, mileage, features, and location.
How much is a Buick LaCrosse worth?
Based on listings for the 2019 Buick LaCrosse, the average list price is $21,928.
What is a 2009 Buick LaCrosse worth?
How much is a 2009 Buick LaCrosse worth? The value of a used 2009 Buick LaCrosse ranges from $1,795 to $6,146, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.
Does a Buick LaCrosse hold its value?
While the new LaCrosse promises to hold its value better than past models, it isn’t likely to prove as resilient as the Toyota Avalon.
Is Buick LaCrosse being discontinued?
In its third generation, the Buick LaCrosse had evolved into a beautiful large sedan. But what sells for Buick in the U.S. is the crossover. The LaCrosse was bumped off in North America when the last one came off the line in February 2019.
Is the Buick LaCrosse discontinued?
Your journey to a luxurious drive is just beginning. While the Buick LaCrosse and LaCrosse Avenir are no longer available, the 2020 Envision is distinguished on every level.
Are Buick LaCrosse expensive to maintain?
Cost. The average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Buick LaCrosse is $569, compared to an average of $526 for midsize cars and $652 for all vehicle models.
How reliable is a Buick LaCrosse?
The Buick LaCrosse Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5. It ranks 13th out of 32 for all car brands.
Is a Buick LaCrosse a luxury car?
2019 Buick LaCrosse Review
The 2019 Buick LaCrosse is a full-size entry-luxury sedan that can seat up to five people.
Is a 2009 Buick LaCrosse a good car?
If you’re looking for a comfortable family sedan with good power, subtle style and a clean interior, the 2009 Buick LaCrosse should be at the top of your list. The performance-oriented Super trim offers a 300-horsepower V8, a rarity in this class and price range.
What year did the Buick LaCrosse come out?
|Also called||Buick Allure (Canada, 2005–2010) Alpheon (South Korea, 2010–2015)|
|Production||September 7, 2004–February 15, 2019 (US) February 2006–present (China)|
|Model years||2005–2019 (US) 2006–present (China)|
How much is a 2009 Buick Lucerne CXL worth?
2009 Buick Lucerne Value – $1,149-$5,957 | Edmunds.
How fast can a Buick LaCrosse go?
2018 Buick LaCrosse Premium 0-60 Times, Top Speed, Specs, Quarter Mile, and Wallpapers
|Top Speed||249 km/h|
|Acceleration 0-100 km/h (0-60 mph)||5.9 s|
|Fuel Type||Petrol (Gasoline)|
|Fuel Consumption (City)||11.3 L/100km|
What is the most luxurious Buick?
Buick Luxury Vehicles
- 2021 Buick Enclave. Starting Price. $41,195. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2021 Buick Encore. Starting Price. $24,195. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2021 Buick Envision. Starting Price. $32,995. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2020 Buick Regal Sportback. Starting Price. $26,295.
- 2020 Buick Regal TourX. Starting Price. $30,295.
How much does a 2020 Buick LaCrosse cost?
LaCrosse (1SV) – $30,495. Preferred – $34,595. Essence – $37,295.