- 1 How much does a 2008 BMW cost?
- 2 Is a 2008 BMW 328i a good car?
- 3 How much is a 2008 BMW 335i?
- 4 How much is a BMW 3 Series convertible?
- 5 How much is a BMW m3 2008?
- 6 Is BMW 550i reliable?
- 7 Why are used BMW 328i so cheap?
- 8 How many miles can a BMW 328i last?
- 9 Should I buy a used 328i?
- 10 What are common problems with BMW 335i?
- 11 Is the 2008 BMW 335i Twin Turbo?
- 12 How much horsepower does a BMW 335i Twin Turbo have?
- 13 What is the cheapest BMW convertible?
- 14 Which is the cheapest BMW car?
- 15 Is it worth to buy a used BMW?
How much does a 2008 BMW cost?
The 2008 BMW 328i Sedan’s Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starts around $33,000, the 328xi Sedan is around $35,000 and Sports Wagon trims are about $2,000 more.
Is a 2008 BMW 328i a good car?
The average rating is a 4.3 out of 5 stars. The 2008 BMW 328i Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5. It ranks 30th out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about 2008 BMW 328i Reliability Ratings.
How much is a 2008 BMW 335i?
The 3 Series coupe is available in four versions: 328i ($35,600), 328xi ($37,400), 335i ($41,200) and 335xi ($43,000).
How much is a BMW 3 Series convertible?
BMW 3 Series 330i
The 2021 BMW 330i starts at $41,250.
How much is a BMW m3 2008?
(Base) 2dr Rear-wheel Drive Coupe
Is BMW 550i reliable?
The BMW 550i Reliability Rating is 1.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 29th out of 30 for luxury fullsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $1,046 which means it has poor ownership costs.
Why are used BMW 328i so cheap?
They are notorious for electronic problems and develop oil and coolant leaks as they age and have a lot of cheap plastic parts under the hood. These cars are for leasing as the cheapest BMW is the most expensive car to own.
How many miles can a BMW 328i last?
Usually 200,000-250,000 miles with good maintenance.
Should I buy a used 328i?
The deprecation is high since it is luxury car. Hi friend, Used BMW 328i is a better, you can get it very cheap, also when you want to sale you will get better price. The older M52B28 engines are very reliable and almost bullet proof in my experience. The new turbo engines should be as realiable and more efficient.
What are common problems with BMW 335i?
The Common Issues
- High-Pressure Fuel Pump or HPFP. If the engine is the heart of the problem, the HPFP is the arteries.
- Wastegate Rattle. This is one of the worst issues that specifically plague the N54.
- Leaky and/or Clogged Fuel Injectors.
- Valve Cover/ Gasket Leak.
- Water Pump.
- AC Evaporator.
Is the 2008 BMW 335i Twin Turbo?
BMW’s twin–turbocharged 3.0-liter inline-six-cylinder develops 300 horsepower and 300 pounds-feet of torque. A six-speed manual gearbox is standard, and a six-speed Steptronic automatic transmission with normal, sport and manual modes is optional. Antilock brakes and an electronic stability system are standard.
How much horsepower does a BMW 335i Twin Turbo have?
|Engine type||twin turbo R6|
|Displacement||3.0 l (183 ci)|
|Power||306 ps (302 bhp / 225 kw)|
|Torque||400 Nm (295 lb-ft)|
|Power / liter||102 ps (101 hp)|
What is the cheapest BMW convertible?
- 2020 BMW 2 Series. Starting Price. $42,095. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2020 BMW 4 Series. Starting Price. $54,095. Combined Fuel Economy.
- 2020 BMW 8 Series. Starting Price. $98,395.
- 2019 BMW i8. Starting Price. $164,295.
- 2020 BMW M4. Starting Price. $78,645.
- 2020 BMW M8. Starting Price. $144,495.
- 2021 BMW Z4. Take a Closer Look.
Which is the cheapest BMW car?
BMW car prices start(GST Included) at Rs 37.20 Lakh for the most inexpensive model in its lineup, the X1. The most expensive car in BMW’s lineup is the X5 M, priced at Rs. 1.94 Cr for its top variant.
Is it worth to buy a used BMW?
Yes, BMWs are awesome cars, however like most vehicles, they lose their value quickly. Another important factor that goes hand-in-hand when looking for an older BMW is the cost of maintenance. BMWs can be more expensive to maintain than non-luxury cars and older model parts can be hard to come by.