- 1 What does Acura a spec mean?
- 2 Is a 2003 Acura TL a good car?
- 3 What does a spec mean?
- 4 Does the Acura TL have VTEC?
- 5 Is Acura better than Lexus?
- 6 Which is the best Acura model?
- 7 Do Acura TL have transmission problems?
- 8 How many miles will a Acura TL last?
- 9 What year is the best Acura TL?
- 10 What network is spec?
- 11 What does spec out mean?
- 12 What is high spec?
- 13 What Acura is the fastest?
- 14 What does TL stand for in Acura?
- 15 What year did Acura stop making the TL?
What does Acura a spec mean?
A-Spec is an optional package available on ILX, TLX, RDX, and MDX models offering a variety of sportier interior and exterior details.
Is a 2003 Acura TL a good car?
Excellent value, comfortable front seats, impressive power from the Type-S engine, long list of standard equipment. Average interior materials, lacks the panache of some competing luxury sedans.
What does a spec mean?
(Entry 1 of 3) 1: specification —usually used in plural also: a single quantity (such as a dimension or a measure of performance) describing a product especially as part of a specification. 2: speculation built the house on spec.
Does the Acura TL have VTEC?
Acceleration and Power
The 2008 Acura TL base model has a 3.2-liter aluminum-alloy VTEC V6 engine under its hood that puts out 258 horsepower and 233 pound-feet of torque. This engine is so smooth, it almost seems like the sound you hear is coming from the stereo speakers, not the engine itself.”
Is Acura better than Lexus?
With more wins in head-to-head comparisons between individual categories and vehicle classes, Lexus comes out as the better brand for the majority of consumers. Lexus comes out on top when it comes to predicted reliability ratings and fuel economy, while Acura leads with its performance and spacious interiors.
Which is the best Acura model?
The Best Used Acura Models You Can Buy These Days
- 2019 MDX Hybrid. If you desire a roomy, comfortable crossover SUV with great fuel economy, look no further than the 2019 Acura MDX Hybrid.
- 2016 TLX. RELATED: Reliable To the Death — the 2020 Acura RLX.
- 2016 ILX. Perhaps you prefer something a little smaller.
- 2017 RLX.
- 2017 NSX.
Do Acura TL have transmission problems?
Acura TL transmission problems
The worst category of problems with the Acura TL is with the transmission. This dreaded problem, transmission failure, showed up the most in the 2003 Acura TL. Acura TL owners who bought production years 2003-2009 and 2012 also had complained about transmission problems.
How many miles will a Acura TL last?
A fairly well designed, well maintained engine should be perfectly happy running 300K at least. 500K or more depending on typical use. Typically, a well maintained engine is one of the last things to fail. Under ideal use, most any modern engine will last 1,000,000 miles.
What year is the best Acura TL?
The 2008 Acura TL Is One of the Best Used Acura Model You Can Buy. In 1986, the Honda Motor Company introduced Acura to the United States as its luxury vehicle lineup. The Acura TL is an entry-level, compact executive sedan.
What network is spec?
Spectrum Sports (abbreviated as SPECTSN), also known under the corporate names Spectrum Networks, or Charter Sports Regional Networks, is the collective name for a group of regional sports networks in the United States that are primarily owned and operated by Charter Communications through its acquisition of Time
What does spec out mean?
verb – transitive
to write a spec (specification.) Over the next week I’m going to spec out the new UI framework. See more words with the same meaning: business (related to). See more words with the same meaning: computer slang.
What is high spec?
High Spec grants Nezu, an animal, unparalleled intelligence, perception, and comprehension that far surpasses that of a human. Through this Quirk, Nezu is capable of thinking, speaking, and acting like a human.
What Acura is the fastest?
1. Acura NSX Performance Specs. The question of the fastest Acuras of all time is kind of a tricky one, because different renditions of the Acura NSX supercar fill up all of the top five slots, but the 2017 Acura NSX top speed sets the bar high with the fastest Acura 0-60 time.
What does TL stand for in Acura?
If you’re conducting used car research to find a deal on pre-owned luxury vehicles, it only makes sense to learn about the Acura TL—a car with touring luxury actually built into its name.
What year did Acura stop making the TL?
Four generations of the Acura TL were produced, with the final fourth generation TL premiering in 2008 as a 2009 model and ending production in 2014, when it was replaced together with the TSX by the TLX.