- 1 Is the Buick Enclave a reliable car?
- 2 Do Buick Enclaves have problems?
- 3 How many miles is a Buick Enclave good for?
- 4 What is the best year Buick Enclave?
- 5 Which is better Honda Pilot or Buick Enclave?
- 6 Should I buy a Buick Enclave or GMC Acadia?
- 7 Do Buick Enclaves hold their value?
- 8 Are there any recalls on Buick Enclave?
- 9 What is the Buick Enclave comparable to?
- 10 How much does it cost to replace a transmission in a Buick Enclave?
- 11 What is the best used Buick to buy?
Is the Buick Enclave a reliable car?
The Buick Enclave Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 24th out of 26 for midsize SUVs. The average annual repair cost is $720 which means it has average ownership costs.
Do Buick Enclaves have problems?
The Buick Enclave’s transmission problems
The top complaint among Buick Enclave owners is transmission problems. It’s usually noticed when the car begins to shake or clunk while increasing speed or switching gears. According to Car Complaints, Enclave owners report this issue around an average of 91,000 miles.
How many miles is a Buick Enclave good for?
But replacement generally occurs around 150,000 or 200,000 miles. For Enclave owners with a stretched timing chain, they report the problem 40,000 miles.
What is the best year Buick Enclave?
If you’re in the market for an Enclave, 2012 and newer seems to be the best bet for the most reliable models.
Which is better Honda Pilot or Buick Enclave?
The Buick Enclave has a little more horsepower than the Honda Pilot. The Buick Enclave has less seating than the Honda Pilot, making the Honda Pilot the better choice, if you need to chauffeur many passengers. The Buick Enclave has a roomier cargo area for putting your bags or other items than the Honda Pilot.
Should I buy a Buick Enclave or GMC Acadia?
If that’s the case, the Enclave is the better choice, as it offers a total of 97.6 cubic feet of cargo space, compared to the Acadia’s 79 cubic feet. Both the Enclave and the Acadia can be fitted with a V6 engine, but Buick offers the six-cylinder engine as standard, while it’s optional on the GMC.
Do Buick Enclaves hold their value?
The base FWD-only 2019 Buick Enclave Preferred has a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starting at $41,390 including destination. The Enclave is expected to retain at least half its value over three years and has been average in its segment for total 5-year cost-to-own.
Are there any recalls on Buick Enclave?
General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2020 Buick Enclave and Chevrolet Traverse vehicles. The right-hand frame rail in the engine compartment may be cracked. The recall began October 4, 2019. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-630-2438 or Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300.
What is the Buick Enclave comparable to?
- 2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited. The winner of our most recent 2020 3-Row SUV Challenge, the Palisade Limited would be our first choice instead of an Enclave Avenir.
- 2020 Kia Telluride SX.
- 2020 Chevrolet Traverse High Country.
- 2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum.
- 2020 Mazda CX-9 Signature AWD.
How much does it cost to replace a transmission in a Buick Enclave?
The Bottom Line
The average transmission repair cost is between $1,800 and $3,400 on the high end, while a used or salve transmission will only run you between $800 and $1,500.
What is the best used Buick to buy?
Buick is known for its upscale quality, and our list of top Buick models to buy used includes a variety of classy options.
- Buick Enclave.
- Buick Encore.
- Buick LaCrosse.