- 1 How much is an Acura RSX worth?
- 2 How much is an Acura RSX Type-S?
- 3 Is the Acura RSX a good car?
- 4 Is the Acura RSX fast?
- 5 How much is a 2006 Acura worth?
- 6 How much is a 2003 Acura RSX worth?
- 7 What does RSX stand for?
- 8 What motor comes in RSX Type S?
- 9 What’s the difference between RSX Type S and Type R?
- 10 How many miles will an Acura RSX last?
- 11 Why was the Acura RSX discontinued?
- 12 Is the Acura RSX a sports car?
- 13 Which Acura is the fastest?
- 14 What year is the best RSX?
- 15 What is the fastest Acura Integra model?
How much is an Acura RSX worth?
The value of a used 2006 Acura RSX ranges from $686 to $7,723, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.
How much is an Acura RSX Type-S?
(Type S) 2dr Coupe
|MPG||23 city / 31 hwy|
Is the Acura RSX a good car?
Most reliable car i have owned. This car is very reliable and with the RSX-S you can have a lot of fun too. It also has VERY GOOD gas mileage especially with gas prices rising this car would be a great choice for anyone of any class! I had my 02 RSX for 3 years, bought with 54k miles now have 77k miles.
Is the Acura RSX fast?
The 4th and final generation of the Honda Integra, Acura RSX Type-S provided its users with a top speed of 140 mph. This sporty luxury car’s recorded ‘0-60’ is 6.7 seconds.
How much is a 2006 Acura worth?
2006 Acura TL Value – $1,027-$5,069 | Edmunds.
How much is a 2003 Acura RSX worth?
The value of a used 2003 Acura RSX ranges from $361 to $4,772, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.
What does RSX stand for?
|RSX||Real-Time Resource Sharing Executive|
|RSX||Rally Sport Experimental (Acura)|
|RSX||Risk Information & Services Exchange|
|RSX||Resource Sharing Extension|
What motor comes in RSX Type S?
Type–S. The Type–S includes sportier accessories and performance including: 201 hp K20Z1 motor. 6-speed manual transmission.
What’s the difference between RSX Type S and Type R?
The Type S is an upper level trim of the RSX while the Type R is built up from the JDM Honda Integra or in other parts of the world Acura RSX. The Type S is an upper level trim of the RSX while the Type R is built up from the JDM Honda Integra or in other parts of the world Acura RSX.
How many miles will an Acura RSX last?
An acura rsx can last over 200,000 miles with proper care.
Why was the Acura RSX discontinued?
The Integra’s direct descendant, the RSX, was equally popular. However, these two models were eventually discontinued. The reason was simple. Acura wasn’t interested in keeping a performance coupe as part of the model lineup.
Is the Acura RSX a sports car?
Though the Acura car lineup has grown since then — there are now six different models — the sport hatchback lineage continues on with the RSX. True to form, this is one of the best sport hatchbacks currently available. The base RSX serves quite adequately as a daily driver.
Which Acura is the fastest?
1. Acura NSX Performance Specs. The question of the fastest Acuras of all time is kind of a tricky one, because different renditions of the Acura NSX supercar fill up all of the top five slots, but the 2017 Acura NSX top speed sets the bar high with the fastest Acura 0-60 time.
What year is the best RSX?
The 2006 Acura RSX Type-S Was One Of The Finest Cars From Honda’s Golden Era.
What is the fastest Acura Integra model?
The RSX Type-S variant is the speediest version of the model (show above in its racing kit), topping out at 140 miles per hour, same as the Integra. The RSX-S put a 16-valve, 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine to work, achieving around 200 horsepower.