- 1 Which is better GMC Acadia or Buick Enclave?
- 2 What is a GMC Acadia comparable to?
- 3 Is a 2014 GMC Acadia a good car?
- 4 What is the Buick Enclave comparable to?
- 5 How long will a Buick Enclave last?
- 6 Is Buick Enclave a good car to buy?
- 7 What are the problems with GMC Acadia?
- 8 What used cars to avoid?
- 9 What problems do GMC Acadias have?
- 10 Does GMC Acadia have transmission problems?
- 11 How many miles can a GMC Acadia last?
- 12 Which is better GMC Acadia or terrain?
- 13 What is wrong with Buick Enclave?
- 14 Which is better Honda Pilot or Buick Enclave?
- 15 How well does a Buick Enclave hold its value?
Which is better GMC Acadia or Buick Enclave?
If that’s the case, the Enclave is the better choice, as it offers a total of 97.6 cubic feet of cargo space, compared to the Acadia’s 79 cubic feet. While the Acadia and the Enclave are both upscale vehicles, Buick has packed its SUV with more high-end features.
What is a GMC Acadia comparable to?
|2021 Chevrolet Traverse||2021 GMC Acadia|
|Wheelbase||120.9 inches||112.5 inches|
|Overall Length||204.3 inches||193.6 inches|
|Width||78.6 inches||75.4 inches|
|Height||70.7 inches||66.0 inches|
Is a 2014 GMC Acadia a good car?
The Acadia is a good vehicle for families. It seats up to eight, the interior is nice, and it has a lengthy list of tech features. It also has high safety and reliability ratings. The Acadia features a 3.6-liter V6 engine that puts out 288 horsepower.
What is the Buick Enclave comparable to?
- 2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited. The winner of our most recent 2020 3-Row SUV Challenge, the Palisade Limited would be our first choice instead of an Enclave Avenir.
- 2020 Kia Telluride SX.
- 2020 Chevrolet Traverse High Country.
- 2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum.
- 2020 Mazda CX-9 Signature AWD.
How long will a Buick Enclave last?
It appears as if the Enclave is a vehicle that can hold on to its value. According to the Kelley Blue Book: “The Enclave is expected to retain at least half its value over three years and has been average in its segment for total 5-year cost-to-own.”
Is Buick Enclave a good car to buy?
The 2021 Enclave got the highest rating of Superior for its optional vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-pedestrian front crash prevention systems.
What are the problems with GMC Acadia?
Here’s a look at some of the most common problems that the GMC Acadia has.
- Gas cap related check engine light issue.
- More check engine light issues on the GMC Acadia.
- Transmission related check engine light issues.
What used cars to avoid?
Listed alphabetically by make and model, these 108 vehicles have a record of much-worse-than-average reliability, based on subscriber responses to our Annual Auto Surveys.
Worst Used Cars.
|Model||Year(s) to Avoid|
|GMC||Acadia||2011-2013, 2016-2017, 2020|
What problems do GMC Acadias have?
Does the GMC Acadia have engine problems? Engine problems have long plagued the GMC Acadia. Even in its first production year, blown engines would crop up more than any driver would like to hear, causing power loss and fried cylinders. Leaks in the timing chain cover were also more common than they should have been.
Does GMC Acadia have transmission problems?
GMC Acadia transmission complaints
Transmission failure is an expensive and frustrating problem, especially in an SUV that should have many more years of service. The transmission failure generally happened at around 84,000 miles and cost owners an average of $3,600 to fix.
How many miles can a GMC Acadia last?
Today’s vehicles are built to last, so it’s certainly possible that your GMC Acadia could last for about 200,000 miles. This number, however, is dependent on your driving habits and how well you keep up with maintenance.
Which is better GMC Acadia or terrain?
If you have a growing family or need more cargo room, the GMC Acadia is the better option. If you don’t need too much cargo room and need a smaller SUV to navigate through tighter roads and parking spaces, the Terrain is the better choice.
What is wrong with Buick Enclave?
The top complaint among Buick Enclave owners is transmission problems. It’s usually noticed when the car begins to shake or clunk while increasing speed or switching gears. According to Car Complaints, Enclave owners report this issue around an average of 91,000 miles.
Which is better Honda Pilot or Buick Enclave?
The Buick Enclave has a little more horsepower than the Honda Pilot. The Buick Enclave has less seating than the Honda Pilot, making the Honda Pilot the better choice, if you need to chauffeur many passengers. The Buick Enclave has a roomier cargo area for putting your bags or other items than the Honda Pilot.
How well does a Buick Enclave hold its value?
A Buick Enclave will depreciate 60% after 5 years and have a 5 year resale value of $19,102. The chart below shows the expected depreciation for the next 10 years. These results are for vehicles in good condition, averaging 13,500 miles per year. It also assumes a selling price of $47,936 when new.