- 1 How long is a Chevy Silverado long bed?
- 2 Which trucks have long beds?
- 3 Does Chevy make extended cab trucks?
- 4 What are the types of Chevy trucks?
- 5 Is a short bed truck worth it?
- 6 Are Chevy and GMC truck beds the same?
- 7 What is the longest pickup truck?
- 8 What truck has the largest bed?
- 9 What truck has the widest bed?
- 10 Why are trucks so expensive?
- 11 When did Chevy stop making extended cab trucks?
- 12 Can you still buy a regular cab truck?
- 13 What used trucks to avoid?
- 14 What does LT stand for Chevy?
- 15 What year Chevy Silverado is the best?
How long is a Chevy Silverado long bed?
2020 Silverado Truck Bed Sizes
As you might expect, it’s their length that will differ depending on your choice: Short Bed size: 69.92 inches long. Standard Bed size: 79.44 inches long. Long Bed size: 98.18 inches long.
Which trucks have long beds?
Top 10 Pickup Trucks with the Longest Beds
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. With the Chevrolet Silverado 1500, you’re going to have immense towing capacity.
- 2019 Nissan Titan.
- 2019 Toyota Tundra.
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500.
- 2019 Ford F-150.
- 2019 Ram 1500.
- 2019 Chevrolet Colorado.
- 2019 GMC Canyon.
Does Chevy make extended cab trucks?
2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD models
The 2019 Silverado 1500 LD is a full-size pickup available in just one cab style: the four-door extended (double) cab. It can seat as many as six and comes only with the standard 6.6-foot bed.
What are the types of Chevy trucks?
- 2021 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab.
- 2021 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab.
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab.
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Double Cab.
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab.
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Crew Cab.
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Double Cab.
Is a short bed truck worth it?
A shorter vehicle can outperform the longer one just about any time in situations where the terrain gets really intense, so is the case for pickups. It’s also simply safer to do the same on a short bed as there’s less of a chance to high center, so there’s that.
Are Chevy and GMC truck beds the same?
Like the previous body style from 2007-2013 (1500) and 2007-2014 (2500/3500), the new 2014-current 1500 Silverados and Sierras and 2015-current 2500/3500 Silverado and Sierras don’t share the exact same bed, although they do share the same inside bed dimensions.
What is the longest pickup truck?
Longest pickup trucks
|10 longest pickup trucks (current mass production)|
|Parent company of marque||Model name||Length of longest version|
|General Motors||Chevrolet Silverado HD GMC Sierra HD||259.1 in (6.58 m)|
|Ford Motor Company||Ford F-150||248.4 in (6.31 m)|
|Toyota Motor Corporation||Toyota Tundra||247.6 in (6.29 m)|
What truck has the largest bed?
10 Long Bed Trucks with the Largest Cargo Boxes
- 2015 Ram 1500 – 98.3 Inches.
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado – 97.8 Inches.
- 2015 GMC Sierra – 97.8 Inches.
- 2015 Ford F-150 – 96 Inches.
- 2015 Toyota Tundra – 97.6 Inches.
- 2015 Nissan Titan – 79.1 Inches.
- 2015 Chevrolet Colorado – 74 Inches.
- 2015 GMC Canyon – 74 Inches.
What truck has the widest bed?
2019 Silverado 1500 Durabed Is Largest Pickup Bed.
Why are trucks so expensive?
The main reason why used trucks cost so much is because there aren’t many trucks from a decade ago due to the automakers cutting their production. But if another recession hits, then truck prices, both for used and brand-new ones, will likely go up, or at the very least, stay expensive.
When did Chevy stop making extended cab trucks?
With the arrival of the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500, General Motors opted to axe the extended–cab style with the rear-hinged “suicide” doors and the small second row, replacing it with the “double” cab.
Can you still buy a regular cab truck?
For 2019, every one of the six brands that sells a full-size pickup except Toyota offers a regular–cab variant. But, of those, only Ford and Ram offer still offer their regular cabs with a short bed. It’s worth noting that no small/midsize pickup currently available for sale in the U.S. can be had with a regular–cab.
What used trucks to avoid?
What Used Trucks to Avoid
- Ford F-150. Years: 1997-2004.
- Ford F-250 Super Duty. Years: 2006-2008, 2011.
- Dodge Ram SRT-10. Years: 2004-2006.
- Dodge Ram 1500. Years: 2000-2003.
- Toyota Tundra. Years: 2000-2003.
- Honda Ridgeline. Years: 2006.
- Nissan Frontier. Years: 2005-2008.
- Nissan Titan. Years: 2004-2006.
What does LT stand for Chevy?
LT = Luxury Touring. LTZ = Luxury Touring Z. The Z represents it is the highest trim level. Some of the other newer trim levels have meanings too.
What year Chevy Silverado is the best?
The best of years: 2018
The 2018 also has the highest J.D. Power rating among Silverado 1500s for this generation: 85/100. In fact, this particular Silverado tops the J.D. Power overall rankings, besting the Toyota Tundra by one point.