- 1 How much does a 2015 BMW M3 cost?
- 2 How much is BMW M3 Philippines?
- 3 How much is a 2014 BMW M3?
- 4 How much does a 2016 BMW M3 cost?
- 5 How much is a 2010 BMW M3?
- 6 How much is a 2012 BMW M3?
- 7 Is the BMW M3 GTR street legal?
- 8 Does M3 have Turbo?
- 9 How much is BMW in Philippines?
- 10 Why is BMW M3 so expensive?
- 11 Is M4 better than M3?
- 12 Which BMW M3 is the best?
- 13 How much is a 2013 BMW M3?
- 14 How much is a 2016 BMW M2?
- 15 How much is a 2017 BMW M3?
How much does a 2015 BMW M3 cost?
The 2015 BMW M3 starts at $62,925, after a $925 destination charge, while the two-door M4 is just a smidge costlier at $65,125. A six-speed manual transmission comes standard, but upgrading to the seven-speed dual-clutch transmission costs $2900.
How much is BMW M3 Philippines?
BMW M3 Sedan 2021 is a 5 Seater Sedan available at a price of ₱10.29 Million in the Philippines.
How much is a 2014 BMW M3?
Range and Specs
|M6||4.4L, PULP, 7 SP AUTO||$99,800 – 126,170|
|M3||4.0L, PULP, 6 SP MAN||$56,000 – 70,840|
|M3 Frozen Silver L.e.||4.0L, PULP, 7 SP AUTO||$60,300 – 76,230|
|M3 Pure||4.0L, PULP, 6 SP MAN||$45,200 – 57,090|
How much does a 2016 BMW M3 cost?
(Base) 4dr Rear-wheel Drive Sedan
|MPG||17 city / 26 hwy|
How much is a 2010 BMW M3?
The 2010 M3s start at a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $57,500 for the sedan, $60,500 for the coupe and $69,000 for the convertible.
How much is a 2012 BMW M3?
(Base) 2dr Rear-wheel Drive Coupe
|MPG||14 city / 20 hwy|
Is the BMW M3 GTR street legal?
The BMW M3 GTR was powered by a V8 as opposed to the straight 6 which powered the regular BMW M3. Only 10 street legal M3 GTR’s were produced for homologation purposes to enter the American Le Mans Series (ALMS). However homologation rules were later rewritten, requiring 100 street cars and 1000 engines to be produced.
Does M3 have Turbo?
Engine, Transmission, and Performance
As with the new M4 coupe, the 2021 M3 sedan features a twin-turbo 3.0-liter inline-six. The normal version sends 473 horsepower and 406 pound-feet of torque to the rear wheels. A six-speed manual is the only transmission offered.
How much is BMW in Philippines?
Mar 26, 2021 – Currently, 26 New BMW car for sale in the Philippines.
New BMW car for sale in the Philippines Price List.
|BMW 8 Series||₱13.49 Million|
|BMW 1 Series (Five Door)||₱2.69 – ₱4.59 Million|
|BMW 4 Series Coupe||₱3.99 – ₱4.59 Million|
|BMW 7 Series Sedan||₱5.99 – ₱9.59 Million|
Why is BMW M3 so expensive?
As with most goods in a free market economy, the M3 is priced at a level that the seller (BMW) believes the market will bear, i.e. maximize profit by selling as many as they can without leaving unsold inventory. BMW is easily selling all the M3’s they can make, so by that measure it’s not too expensive.
Is M4 better than M3?
Given that both cars utilize an identical engine and drivetrain in the current generation, depending on the transmission you choose, the M4 would be the faster car due to its weight loss over the M3.
Which BMW M3 is the best?
Poll: Which BMW M3 Is The Best Ever?
- E30 M3. The E30 was the car that started the M3 legend off. The original.
- E36 M3. The E36 brought the M3 to the masses – which was no bad thing.
- E46 M3. The E46 – for some, the perfect recipe and the pinnacle of M3-dom.
- E92 M3. The E92 boasted a brutal V8 and mad tech aplenty.
- F82 M4. The F82 M4 will have a lot to live up to!
How much is a 2013 BMW M3?
2013 BMW M3 Retail Prices
How much is a 2016 BMW M2?
BMW’s M cars seldom come cheap, but when the new 2016 M2 arrives in April at its just-released base price of $52,695, it will come cheaper than the rest.
How much is a 2017 BMW M3?
2017 BMW M3 Retail Prices