- 1 Which is better Acura RDX or MDX?
- 2 What SUV is comparable to Acura RDX?
- 3 What SUV is better than Acura MDX?
- 4 Which Acura model is best?
- 5 What is better Acura or Lexus?
- 6 Are Acura RDX reliable?
- 7 Which is better Acura RDX or Audi Q5?
- 8 Is Acura RDX better than Honda CRV?
- 9 Is Acura RDX worth the money?
- 10 What problems do Acura MDX have?
- 11 Is Acura MDX better than Toyota Highlander?
- 12 What is the best year for the Acura MDX?
- 13 Which is better Acura or Honda?
- 14 How many miles will an Acura RDX last?
- 15 Is Acura a good car to buy?
Which is better Acura RDX or MDX?
Winner: 2020 Acura MDX
The Acura RDX provides more cargo space compared with many rival two-row SUVs. The crossover has 29.5 cubic feet of space behind the rear seats, and 58.9 cubic feet when the second row is folded down. The Acura MDX is a larger SUV, which naturally gives it more cargo room than the RDX.
What SUV is comparable to Acura RDX?
10 Acura RDX Competitors to Consider
- Audi Q5.
- BMW X4.
- Lexus RX.
- Mercedes-Benz GLC.
- Volvo XC60.
- Infiniti QX50.
- Lincoln MKC.
- Cadillac XT5.
What SUV is better than Acura MDX?
The 2020 Honda Pilot comes in ahead of the Acura MDX in six areas: Fuel efficiency, interior quality, amount of cargo space, seat comfort, reliability, and obviously price. It also has the higher overall U.S. News rating of 8.1, as well as better interior and reliability scores.
Which Acura model is best?
The Best Used Acura Models You Can Buy These Days
- 2019 MDX Hybrid. If you desire a roomy, comfortable crossover SUV with great fuel economy, look no further than the 2019 Acura MDX Hybrid.
- 2016 TLX. RELATED: Reliable To the Death — the 2020 Acura RLX.
- 2016 ILX. Perhaps you prefer something a little smaller.
- 2017 RLX.
- 2017 NSX.
What is better Acura or Lexus?
With more wins in head-to-head comparisons between individual categories and vehicle classes, Lexus comes out as the better brand for the majority of consumers. Lexus comes out on top when it comes to predicted reliability ratings and fuel economy, while Acura leads with its performance and spacious interiors.
Are Acura RDX reliable?
The Acura RDX Reliability Rating is 4.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 1st out of 11 for luxury compact SUVs. The average annual repair cost is $497 which means it has lower than average ownership costs. The severity of repairs is low while frequency of those issues is average, so major issues are uncommon for the RDX.
Which is better Acura RDX or Audi Q5?
The 2020 Acura RDX and 2020 Audi Q5 are both good choices if you want a high-quality but affordable small SUV. They both evoke a sense of luxury, but the Q5 does just a bit better due to its thoughtful and user-friendly design.
Is Acura RDX better than Honda CRV?
In terms of fuel efficiency, the CR-V is the hands-down winner. Even when equipped with its base engine, the CR-V can average up to 32 mpg. By comparison, the more powerful RDX delivers 22 mpg in the city and 28 mpg when cruising along. Furthermore, Acura does recommend that RDX owners use premium fuel.
Is Acura RDX worth the money?
With one of the lowest prices in the class and a long list of standard safety and tech features, the Acura RDX is a great value. It also offers a more athletic ride than most of its competitors.
What problems do Acura MDX have?
The main category of concern for the Acura MDX in the 2001 model is the transmission for the users and NHTSA, who lodged early 90 complaints in this category. The top user problems deal with transmission failure, the transmission jerking, the torque converter and the column shift.
Is Acura MDX better than Toyota Highlander?
Both have hybrid options and offer a suite of safety and technology features. While the MDX has more luxurious details, the Highlander has a hybrid powertrain with better fuel economy and is a better value with a lower starting price.
What is the best year for the Acura MDX?
1. 2015 Acura MDX. For a car that scores 94% based on reliability comfort, value for money, exterior styling, interior design and performance, the 2015 Acura MDX deserves to clinch the top spot in this lineup.
Which is better Acura or Honda?
Although Acura makes some highly rated SUVs and some of the lowest-priced luxury vehicles on the market, the Honda lineup is better overall. Acura’s roster is less diverse and fares poorly against its luxury competition. Meanwhile, no small number of Honda vehicles are class leaders.
How many miles will an Acura RDX last?
The older Acura RDX models last for many miles
Selling prices aside, there are also plenty of current RDX owners that have reported logging well over 200,000 miles on their cars without any major issues along the way.
Is Acura a good car to buy?
While it has positioned itself as a luxury brand that is known for performance, Acura cars’ pricing can be more affordable than other luxury brands. But wait, it gets better. Because of the reliability and relatively low cost of ownership of Acura cars, buying used Acura cars can be a very wise choice.