- 1 Is a 1999 Cadillac DeVille a good car?
- 2 How much is a 99 Cadillac DeVille worth?
- 3 What Cadillac gets the best mpg?
- 4 What is the fastest car with the best gas mileage?
- 5 Is Cadillac Northstar a good engine?
- 6 What causes Northstar head gasket failure?
- 7 How much is a 98 Cadillac DeVille worth?
- 8 How much is a 1999 Cadillac STS worth?
- 9 What is a 1997 Cadillac DeVille worth?
- 10 What is the least expensive Cadillac?
- 11 How many miles does a Cadillac last?
- 12 Are Cadillacs reliable?
- 13 What car gets 136 mpg?
- 14 What is the cheapest most fuel efficient car?
- 15 What is the most fuel efficient muscle car?
Is a 1999 Cadillac DeVille a good car?
I would highly recommend this car to all my friends and family. It handles very smooth both in the city and on the highway, and gets a very decent MPG’s for a V-8. So, overall, I am completely satisfied with my Cadillac DeVille and will surely by another Cadillac in a few years.
How much is a 99 Cadillac DeVille worth?
How much is a 1999 Cadillac DeVille worth? The value of a used 1999 Cadillac DeVille ranges from $264 to $1,654, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.
What Cadillac gets the best mpg?
So, which Cadillac gets the best gas mileage? The 2019 Cadillac CT6, when equipped with the standard 2.0-liter Turbo 4-cylinder engine, offers the most fuel-efficient performance in the lineup of 2019 Cadillac models. The 2019 Cadillac CT6 can return up to 24 city mpg, 34 highway mpg and 28 combined mpg.
What is the fastest car with the best gas mileage?
- 2020 Ford Mustang. $28,670 | 21/32 mpg city/highway | Performance Score: 9.1/10.
- 2020 BMW 3 Series. $40,750 | 26/36 mpg city/highway | Performance Score: 8.7/10.
- 2020 Mazda6.
- 2020 Chevrolet Camaro.
- 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata.
- 2020 Toyota Supra.
- 2020 Mini Cooper.
- 2020 Honda Civic Si.
Is Cadillac Northstar a good engine?
The original L37 features and performance produced 290 horsepower, with the engine topping out at around 300 horsepower. This shows that the Northstar engine produced some of the most powerful domestic front wheel cars on the market, and the Northstar engine and the performance are very good.
What causes Northstar head gasket failure?
Unfortunately Northstar engine head gasket failures are not limited to the 96-99 model years. Those years are the worst but form my experience just about all Northstar engines are susceptible to head gaskets failures, most commonly after the engine has been overheated due to some other cooling system failure.
How much is a 98 Cadillac DeVille worth?
How much is a 1998 Cadillac DeVille worth? The value of a used 1998 Cadillac DeVille ranges from $228 to $1,445, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.
How much is a 1999 Cadillac STS worth?
Enter a zip and mileage to find market value in your area
|Average Market Value||$3,804|
|Low Market Value||$2,853|
|High Market Value||$4,755|
What is a 1997 Cadillac DeVille worth?
How much is a 1997 Cadillac DeVille worth? The value of a used 1997 Cadillac DeVille ranges from $189 to $1,269, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.
What is the least expensive Cadillac?
- Least Expensive: The least expensive Cadillac is the CT4 compact sedan, which starts in the mid-$30,000 range.
- Most Expensive: Cadillac’s flagship performance sedan is the CT6-V, which starts just below $100,000 and packs a twin-turbo “Blackwing” V-8.
How many miles does a Cadillac last?
A cadillac cts can last over 150,000 miles with proper maintenance.
Are Cadillacs reliable?
The Cadillac Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 26th out of 32 for all car brands. This rating is based on an average across 345 unique models. The average annual repair cost for a Cadillac is $783, which means it has average ownership costs.
What car gets 136 mpg?
The Hyundai Ioniq Electric, best fuel-mileage car with 136 MPGe (150 city, 122 highway). The midsize Hyundai leads all vehicles in the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s ratings of 2019 models’ fuel efficiency, which includes converting fuel mileage to MPGe to allow vehicle comparisons.
What is the cheapest most fuel efficient car?
Best Fuel-Efficient Cars
- Nissan Leaf. MSRP: $32,780. Estimated annual operating cost: $561 for electric supply (lowest on this list)
- Toyota Prius. MSRP: $21,600.
- Lexus CT 200h. MSRP: $29,000.
- Honda Civic Hybrid. MSRP: $24,000.
- Honda Insight. MSRP: $18,200.
- Lincoln MKZ Hybrid. MSRP: $34,000.
- Mercury Milan Hybrid. MSRP: $28,000.
What is the most fuel efficient muscle car?
10 Best Fuel Efficient Muscle Cars
- BMW M4.
- Nissan 370Z NISMO.
- Audi S5.
- Jaguar F-Type.
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.
- Dodge Challenger SXT.
- Chevrolet Camaro LT.
- Ford Mustang EcoBoost.