- 1 How much is a 2013 BMW 528i worth?
- 2 How much is a 2013 BMW 535i worth?
- 3 Is the BMW 528i reliable?
- 4 How much does a BMW 528i cost?
- 5 How much is a 2013 BMW worth?
- 6 What kind of oil does a 2013 BMW 528i take?
- 7 What year is the best BMW 5 Series?
- 8 How much is a 2012 BMW 528i worth?
- 9 How many miles can a BMW 528i last?
- 10 What year BMW is most reliable?
- 11 How many miles will a BMW last?
- 12 Which is the cheapest BMW car?
- 13 Which BMW 5 Series is the most reliable?
- 14 Is the 5 Series BMW reliable?
How much is a 2013 BMW 528i worth?
2013 BMW 5 Series Value – $6,027-$17,705 | Edmunds.
How much is a 2013 BMW 535i worth?
2013 BMW 5 Series Retail Prices
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
|535i xDrive Sedan AWD||$55,400||$15,801|
|535i Sedan RWD||$53,100||$15,986|
|528i xDrive Sedan AWD||$49,800||$13,594|
|528i Sedan RWD||$47,500||$12,943|
Is the BMW 528i reliable?
The BMW 528i Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 13th out of 30 for luxury fullsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $825 which means it has higher than average ownership costs. Repairs are more frequent for the 528i, so you may experience a few more visits to your BMW shop than normal.
How much does a BMW 528i cost?
Used 2016 BMW 5 Series Standard Features
Even a base BMW 528i is well-equipped, as should be expected in a $51,000 sedan.
How much is a 2013 BMW worth?
The 2013 BMW 3 Series ranges from about $15,700 to $36,740. Specific prices vary depending on the vehicle’s condition, mileage, and demand.
What kind of oil does a 2013 BMW 528i take?
|Capacity:||With filter 5.3 quartsAfter refill check oil level.|
|Torque:||Oil Drain Plug6 ft/lbsReplace oil drain plug. If the new oil drain plug does not latch after tightening to specified torque, the drain plug must be positioned so the latch mechanism is aligned.|
What year is the best BMW 5 Series?
These are five of our favorites from the past 45 years.
- 1992 E34 BMW 525ix. Sometimes the best cars are the most overlooked.
- 2013 F10 BMW M550d xDrive. As far as BMW is concerned, diesel isn’t a dirty word.
- 1999 E39 BMW 540i Touring.
- 1980 E12 BMW M535i.
- 1999 E39 BMW M5.
How much is a 2012 BMW 528i worth?
2012 BMW 5 Series Value – $4,488-$15,362 | Edmunds.
How many miles can a BMW 528i last?
These cars can go 300,000 miles when well maintained. Check the CarFax or AutoCheck report for more helpful information.
What year BMW is most reliable?
What is the Best Used BMW to Buy?
- 2006-2011 BMW 3 Series. After going through a redesign in 2006, the 3-Series was offered as sedan (E90), wagon (E91), coupe (E92), and convertible (E93).
- 2004 to 2010 BMW 5-Series (E60 and E61)
- 2002 to 2008 BMW 7-Series.
- 2008-2011 BMW 1 Series.
- 2006-2010 BMW X3.
How many miles will a BMW last?
Usually 200,000-250,000 miles with good maintenance.
Which is the cheapest BMW car?
BMW car prices start(GST Included) at Rs 37.20 Lakh for the most inexpensive model in its lineup, the X1. The most expensive car in BMW’s lineup is the X5 M, priced at Rs. 1.94 Cr for its top variant.
Which BMW 5 Series is the most reliable?
The best bet is go with the M50, since it is the most reliable version. The parts are quite easy to find and it is not that expensive. But still, it doesn’t make the people in here buy the E34, even for weekend car.
Is the 5 Series BMW reliable?
The 2021 BMW 5 Series has a good predicted reliability rating of four out of five.