- 1 How much is a 2010 BMW 535i worth?
- 2 Is BMW 530d twin turbo?
- 3 Is BMW F10 a good car?
- 4 What series is a BMW 530i?
- 5 How much is a 2010 BMW worth?
- 6 Which is better BMW 528i or 535i?
- 7 What BHP is BMW 530D M Sport?
- 8 Is the BMW 530D a good car?
- 9 What is the best year for BMW 7 Series?
- 10 What is the best used 5 series BMW to buy?
- 11 Which BMW 5 Series is the most reliable?
- 12 Why are BMWs called beamers?
- 13 What is the cheapest BMW model?
- 14 Are BMW reliable?
How much is a 2010 BMW 535i worth?
2010 BMW 5 Series Retail Prices
|Trim||MSRP||CarGurus Instant Market Value|
|535i xDrive Wagon AWD||$55,950||$10,520|
|535i Sedan RWD||$51,250||$8,878|
|535i xDrive Sedan AWD||$53,550||$9,126|
|528i Sedan RWD||$45,950||$8,367|
Is BMW 530d twin turbo?
So the 530d isn’t the top-dog diesel BMW 5-series then? It is, after all, packing a 3.0-litre, twin-turbocharged six-cylinder diesel engine, offering more urge than a Premier League manager pushing for an injury-time equaliser.
Is BMW F10 a good car?
As an everyday luxury sedan, the F10 5er is great. Sure, it lacks a bit in terms of fun and/or handling and isn’t the balanced car that either its predecessors were but it’s still a very good car. Which is why enthusiasts looking for a used Bimmer should keep an eye on it.
What series is a BMW 530i?
For 2017, BMW launched the seventh-generation 5 Series, known as the G10, in four-cylinder 530i and six-cylinder 540i form. It was also the last year for the 5 Series Gran Turismo.
How much is a 2010 BMW worth?
2010 BMW 3 Series Value – $2,274-$11,350 | Edmunds.
Which is better BMW 528i or 535i?
Differences. The 528i has a 2.0L turbo 4 cylinder engine that delivers 240 hp. The bigger engine in the 535i is a 3.0L turbo-6 packing 300 hp. The 528i provides leatherette seating, whereas the 535i has real leather upholstery.
What BHP is BMW 530D M Sport?
|Engine Power – BHP||258bhp|
Is the BMW 530D a good car?
BMW 530D. A safe, reliable car. Makes driving much more of a pleasure.
What is the best year for BMW 7 Series?
Here are five of the top BMW 7 Series cars released in the last decade.
- 2006 BMW 750Li – $71,800.
- 2008 BMW 760Li – $82,495.
- 2013 BMW 740Li – $81,525.
- 2016 BMW 730d xDrive – $82,295.
- 2017 BMW Alpina B7 – $137,995.
- 10 Custom Built Ferraris That Will Blow You Away.
- 10 Supercars Costing North of $2 Million.
What is the best used 5 series BMW to buy?
These are five of our favorites from the past 45 years.
- 1992 E34 BMW 525ix. Sometimes the best cars are the most overlooked.
- 2013 F10 BMW M550d xDrive. As far as BMW is concerned, diesel isn’t a dirty word.
- 1999 E39 BMW 540i Touring.
- 1980 E12 BMW M535i.
- 1999 E39 BMW M5.
Which BMW 5 Series is the most reliable?
The best bet is go with the M50, since it is the most reliable version. The parts are quite easy to find and it is not that expensive. But still, it doesn’t make the people in here buy the E34, even for weekend car.
Why are BMWs called beamers?
The nickname “bimmer” for BMW cars originated in the US. It was derived from “beemer” or “beamer,” names for BMW motorcycles that were first coined in the UK in the 1960s and later spread across the globe.
What is the cheapest BMW model?
BMW’s smallest sports coupe—the 2-series—is also the least expensive model in the lineup and super fun to drive, with your choice of two fantastic engines. Based on the popular X1 SUV, the 2020 BMW 2-series Gran Coupe is an entry-level sedan with a rakish roofline and standard all-wheel drive.
Are BMW reliable?
BMWs get a bad reputation for reliability and quite unfairly. There is good reason for many peoples fear of German cars in general, but generally BMW and Mercedes have been pretty solid cars and, at least used to, have a good reputation.