- 1 How much is a 2009 BMW M3?
- 2 What year is the best BMW M3?
- 3 Are E90 M3 reliable?
- 4 Is the BMW M3 a reliable car?
- 5 Is the e92 M3 reliable?
- 6 How much is a 2010 BMW M3?
- 7 Why did BMW stop making M3?
- 8 Which is the fastest M3?
- 9 What is the most reliable BMW M3?
- 10 Why is M3 so expensive?
- 11 Does E92 M3 have Turbo?
- 12 How much is maintenance on a BMW M3?
- 13 How long can a BMW M3 last?
- 14 Do M3 hold their value?
- 15 What is the most reliable BMW?
How much is a 2009 BMW M3?
2009 BMW M3 Retail Prices
What year is the best BMW M3?
Poll: Which BMW M3 Is The Best Ever?
- E30 M3. The E30 was the car that started the M3 legend off.
- E36 M3. The E36 brought the M3 to the masses – which was no bad thing.
- E46 M3. The E46 – for some, the perfect recipe and the pinnacle of M3-dom.
- E92 M3. The E92 boasted a brutal V8 and mad tech aplenty.
- F82 M4. The F82 M4 will have a lot to live up to!
- 0 comments.
Are E90 M3 reliable?
Many said E90 M3’s are not practical, not reliable and all. But after owning the car for almost 6 years and the car is 7 years old, i would say pretty reliable.
Is the BMW M3 a reliable car?
The BMW M3 Reliability Rating is 2.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 29th out of 31 for luxury midsize cars. The average annual repair cost is $1,161 which means it has poor ownership costs. Repairs are more frequent and more lkely to be severe than the average car, which means you can expect more major repairs for the M3.
Is the e92 M3 reliable?
Arguably the most reliable model in BMW’s entire modern lineup, very likely due to being the last model with an NA engine, which allowed it to dodge the HPFP issues that plagued models with the N54.
How much is a 2010 BMW M3?
The 2010 M3s start at a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $57,500 for the sedan, $60,500 for the coupe and $69,000 for the convertible.
Why did BMW stop making M3?
It’s with a heavy heart that we announce the current ‘F80’ BMW M3 will bow out much earlier than expected. This August, to be specific, and it’s a result of the new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure, or ‘WLTP’.
Which is the fastest M3?
M Series – Performance Models
The current M Series also boasts the fastest BMW– the M5 Competition: 2019 M2 Competition Coupe: 0-60 mph in 4.0 seconds. 2018 M3 Sedan: 0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds.
What is the most reliable BMW M3?
E90/E92 M3 Reliability
So for the time being, I am going to crown the S65 as the most reliable M3 engine that has been made to date. There are really only two potential issues to worry about with these engines: rod bearing failure and throttle actuators failure.
Why is M3 so expensive?
As with most goods in a free market economy, the M3 is priced at a level that the seller (BMW) believes the market will bear, i.e. maximize profit by selling as many as they can without leaving unsold inventory. BMW is easily selling all the M3’s they can make, so by that measure it’s not too expensive.
Does E92 M3 have Turbo?
The current M3/M4’s twin-turbocharged straight six makes almost 100 more horsepower than the E46 M3’s, so an increase in performance is possible with a straight-six, just not a naturally aspirated one. In any case, we’re happy BMW gave us this glorious V8 before it switched to turbos.
How much is maintenance on a BMW M3?
2018 M3 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
|Taxes & Fees||$3,552||$4,444|
How long can a BMW M3 last?
The 2019 bmw m3 lifespan is 150,000 to 200,000 miles.
Do M3 hold their value?
Earlier this year the M3 had a residual value percentage of 61% for a 36/30k lease. That’s actually pretty damn good. An Audi A4 is about 54%. You’re looking at the absolute value of the depreciation (ie: 12k) and not the rate at which it depreciates (ie: 61%).
What is the most reliable BMW?
Below is the list of the 5 most reliable used BMW models and engines.
- 2006-2011 BMW 3 Series.
- 2004 to 2010 BMW 5-Series (E60 and E61)
- 2002 to 2008 BMW 7-Series.
- 2008-2011 BMW 1 Series.
- 2006-2010 BMW X3.