- 1 How much is a 2008 Cadillac SRX worth?
- 2 Is the 2008 Cadillac SRX a good car?
- 3 What is the best year for Cadillac SRX?
- 4 Why was the Cadillac SRX discontinued?
- 5 Is a Cadillac SRX expensive to maintain?
- 6 How much does an oil change cost for a Cadillac SRX?
- 7 What are the problems with Cadillac SRX?
- 8 Should I buy a Cadillac SRX?
- 9 Is a Cadillac SRX a good car?
- 10 What does the SRX stand for on a Cadillac?
- 11 When did they stop making Cadillac SRX?
- 12 Which is better Cadillac SRX or XT5?
How much is a 2008 Cadillac SRX worth?
How much is a 2008 Cadillac SRX worth? The value of a used 2008 Cadillac SRX ranges from $1,616 to $4,335, based on vehicle condition, mileage, and options.
Is the 2008 Cadillac SRX a good car?
Excellent ride and handling dynamics, strong V6 and V8 engines, roomy and comfortable interior, optional third-row seat. Mediocre fuel mileage, old-school six-step tilt steering wheel, overly offset brake and accelerator pedal heights, a few low-grade interior materials.
What is the best year for Cadillac SRX?
Since the model was going the final stretch, the 2015 was the best SRX year ever, having all it needed, and giving it all to us. It was a bittersweet ending for the vehicle, but the 2015 SRX was as good as it was ever going to get. In many ways, the story of the Cadillac SRX is a sad one.
Why was the Cadillac SRX discontinued?
A: The exact reason why General Motors chose to discontinue the Cadillac SRX is unknown. However, it’s thought that low sales figures for Cadillac SRX was likely the reason for the end of its production.
Is a Cadillac SRX expensive to maintain?
Cost. The average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Cadillac SRX is $703, compared to an average of $807 for luxury midsize SUVs and $652 for all vehicle models.
How much does an oil change cost for a Cadillac SRX?
The average cost for a Cadillac SRX oil change is between $141 and $157. Labor costs are estimated between $39 and $49 while parts are priced between $102 and $108.
What are the problems with Cadillac SRX?
Top Cadillac SRX Problems
- Failure of Front Turn Signal and DRL Bulbs.
- Steering Wheel Position Sensor May Fail.
- Sunroof May Not Work.
- Check Engine Light Due to Loose or Worn Gas Cap.
- Rear Axle Pinion Seal May Leak.
- The Check Engine Light With Code: P0011, P0014, P0021, P0024, P0341, P0346, P0336, and/or P0391.
Should I buy a Cadillac SRX?
The Cadillac SRX competes well with other vehicles in the luxury midsize SUV class. Overall, the 2015 Cadillac SRX is an impressive vehicle that offers consumers some great options. Its high safety ranking and luxury features make this vehicle a good choice for individuals and families.
Is a Cadillac SRX a good car?
The average rating is a 3.7 out of 5 stars. The Cadillac SRX Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5. It ranks 26th out of 32 for all car brands. Learn more about Cadillac SRX Reliability Ratings.
What does the SRX stand for on a Cadillac?
The term srx stands for series reconfigurable crossover for the cadillac manufacturer.
When did they stop making Cadillac SRX?
Cadillac ceased production of the SRX after the 2016 model year and replaced it with the Cadillac XT5.
Which is better Cadillac SRX or XT5?
Simple Changes Make All the Difference
Based on preliminary specifications, the XT5 is just slightly shorter (by 0.8 inch), narrower (by 0.2 inch), and taller (by 0.3 inch) than the 2016 SRX. The XT5 model is also more powerful than the SRX with it’s all-new 3.6L V6 LGX engine.