Is the Belvidere Chrysler plant closing?
The plant will shut down starting next week (Mar. 29) and will be shutdown through mid-April, according to Stellantis spokesperson Jodi Tinson. Stellantis is the new parent company of the Belvidere Chrysler Plant after Fiat Chrysler Automobiles merged with PSA Peugeot. 22 ч. назад
What cars are made in Belvidere?
Some of the past models made at the plant included:
- Simca-Talbot Horizon/Chrysler Horizon (1979-1988)
- Dodge Omni/Plymouth Horizon (1978-1990)
- Dodge Charger (L-body) (1982-1987)
- Chrysler New Yorker (1988-1993)
- Dodge Dynasty (1988-1993)
- Chrysler Imperial (1990-1993)
- Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Avenue (1990-1993)
Where are Chrysler plants located?
|Mexico||Toluca Car Assembly||Toluca, State of Mexico|
|United States||Belvidere Assembly||Belvidere, Illinois|
|Dundee Engine||Dundee, Michigan|
|Indiana Transmission I||Kokomo, Indiana|
What cars are made in Illinois?
- Rivian, Normal, Ill. Current products: Electric truck and SUV models set to begin production in late 2020.
- Ford’s Chicago Assembly Plant. Current products: Ford Explorer, Lincoln Aviator and Police Interceptor SUVs.
- Fiat Chrysler’s Belvidere Assembly Plant. Current product: Jeep Cherokee.
Where are Chrysler engines made?
Engines: Dundee, Michigan for four-cylinders (including Fiat); Mack Avenue, Detroit, Saltillo, Mexico, and Trenton, Michigan for V6 engines; Saltillo, Mexico for V8 engines.
|Dodge, Ram||Charger, Challenger|
Ещё 9 столбцов
Where does Dodge make their cars?
As of 2020, Dodge vehicles are manufactured in Detroit, Michigan as well as Ontario, Canada and Toluca, Mexico.