- 1 How do I complain to Chevy?
- 2 How do I email Chevy?
- 3 How do I contact Chevy corporate?
- 4 How do I file a complaint with GM?
- 5 How do I contact GM about a problem?
- 6 Is GM still owned by the government?
- 7 How do I contact the CEO of General Motors?
- 8 How do I contact the CEO of GM?
- 9 How do I complain about a car dealership?
- 10 Does GM own Chevy?
- 11 Can I sue GM?
- 12 How do I contact the GM recall?
- 13 What do you do when a car dealership lies to you?
How do I complain to Chevy?
Chevrolet complaints contacts
- Call Customer Care on 800-222-1020.
- Visit GM Customer Care Contact Form.
- Call GM Headquarters on (313) 556-5000.
- Tweet Chevrolet.
- Follow Chevrolet.
- Watch Chevrolet.
- Tweet General Motors Customer Care.
- Tweet General Motors.
How do I email Chevy?
Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick and GMC Product Communications
You can contact executive director, brand and product communications through call on 313-212-8366 or email at [email protected] The mobile number of director, chevrolet communications is 313-402-4871 and email address is [email protected]
How do I contact Chevy corporate?
How do I file a complaint with GM?
Send the complaint Priority Mail to the following address: GM P.O. Box 33170 Detroit, MI 48232-5170. Priority Mail will provide the consumer with a tracking number and notification of when the complaint was received if requested. Call General Motors to follow up with the complaint a day after the company received it.
How do I contact GM about a problem?
If you would prefer to contact us by phone, we can be reached at 1-800-462-8782 Monday – Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Is GM still owned by the government?
Like any public company with a stock offering, General Motors is owned by shareholders. In the past, the U.S. government was a majority shareholder in the company (after the 2008 bailouts). Today, the top three individual GM shareholders are Mary Barra, Mark Reuss and Dan Ammann.
How do I contact the CEO of General Motors?
Via email: ([email protected]gm.com) Dear Ms.
How do I contact the CEO of GM?
Mary Barra’s Email
How do I complain about a car dealership?
- Deceptive car ads or dealers — File a complaint with your state consumer protection agency and the Federal Trade Commission.
- Auto repair shops — File a complaint with your state consumer protection agency.
- Car rentals — File a complaint with your state consumer protection agency and the Federal Trade Commission.
Does GM own Chevy?
General Motors: An Overview. Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) and Chevrolet, which is owned by General Motors Company (NYSE: GM), are the two largest automobile brands in the United States. Ford’s largest brand is its namesake, Ford, while GM’s largest brand is Chevrolet.
Can I sue GM?
Do you have a case for a GM recall lawsuit? If you own a GM car that has been recalled or suffered an injury because a recalled part malfunctioned, you may be eligible to file a lawsuit. We have investigated many of these claims, and can tell you whether you stand a good chance of receiving compensation.
How do I contact the GM recall?
If you continue to experience issues, please call 1-866-694-6546 (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. EST) for Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC, Hummer, Oldsmobile, Pontiac and Saturn vehicles. If you’re having problems with a SAAB VIN, please contact 1-800-955-9007 (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST).
What do you do when a car dealership lies to you?
What to do When a Car Dealer Lied to You?
- Most often auto dealers will not lie to you outright. Instead, they may mislead you to make the sale.
- You might be tempted to contact the salesperson to address the issue. Don’t do that! If he or she lied to you once, they will likely lie again.
- Call us today at (818) 553-1000 and we will guide you through the process.