- 1 How do I file a complaint against a BMW?
- 2 How do I contact BMW corporate office?
- 3 How do I contact BMW UK?
- 4 Who is the CEO of BMW UK?
- 5 What does the i stand for in a BMW?
- 6 How do I contact BMW genius?
- 7 What company makes BMW cars?
- 8 How do I call BMW Assist?
- 9 What does BMW stand for in English?
- 10 How long does BMW Assist last?
- 11 Who is the CEO of Mini?
How do I file a complaint against a BMW?
BMW complaints contacts
- Email Bernhard Kuhnt (CEO of North America) on [email protected]
- Call BMW Genius Hotline (New Product Customer Care) on 1-844-4GENIUS (443-6487)
- Email BMW Genius Hotline (New Product Customer Care) on [email protected]
- Call Customer Care on 1 (800) 831-1117.
How do I contact BMW corporate office?
Contact a BMW Representative for questions or comments concerning BMW vehicles, products and services. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-831-1117 or let us know how we can assist by providing the requested information below.
How do I contact BMW UK?
0800 3256 000
Calls are charged at the local rate, plus your phone company’s access charge.
Who is the CEO of BMW UK?
Graeme Grieve, Managing Director BMW UK | Discover BMW.
What does the i stand for in a BMW?
Traditionally, the first letter after the number of each vehicle was an “i” on gas models (the “i” stands for fuel-injected) or a “d” for diesel vehicles. This changed with the addition of a hybrid engine to the 3 Series, 5 Series and 7 Series sedans.
How do I contact BMW genius?
Contact a BMW Genius today.
- Call the BMW Genius Hotline – 1.844.4GENIUS (443-6487)
- Available Monday through Thursday 9:00am-9:00pm (EST), Friday 9:00am-6:00pm (EST), and Saturday 10:00am-7:00pm (EST)
- If you would prefer to send us an email, please contact email@example.com.
What company makes BMW cars?
Have you ever wondered who makes BMW vehicles? BMW, which stands for Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengeselleschaft and translates to Bavarian Motor Works, is owned by the parent company, BMW Group. This company also owns luxury auto brands like Mini and Rolls-Royce, and BMW has its headquarters in Munich, Germany.
How do I call BMW Assist?
How do I contact BMW Roadside Assistance?
- Call 1-800-332-4BMW (800-332-4269)
- Select BMW Roadside Assistance from the BMW Assist menu of ConnectedDrive, or with the BMW Connected app.
- Pressing your vehicle’s BMW Assist SOS button.
What does BMW stand for in English?
If you need help follow the link for support. The acronym BMW stands for Bayerische Motoren Werke GmbH, which roughly translates to the Bavarian Engine Works Company. The name harks back to the company’s origin in the German state of Bavaria.
How long does BMW Assist last?
How long will BMW Insured Emergency Service or BMW Insured Emergency Service Essential cover me for? Both types of cover will last for 12 months from the day it commences.
Who is the CEO of Mini?
Peter Schwarzenbauer, the CEO of MINI has gone on the record recently, speaking to Autocar, saying there are plenty of hurdles to jump over before the car becomes reality.